Snow Falls in North Florida and South Georgia

By: WCTV Staff Email
By: WCTV Staff Email

There have been reports of snow falling all around our viewing area. The phone in our newsroom hasn't stopped ringing with sightings as far west as Jackson County, to east of Suwannee County.

Stay tuned to WCTV where we'll have video of north Florida and south Georgia's brief winter wonderland.

Feel free to email us your snow flurry pictures at news@wctv.tv.

• by wetherman Location: fla on Dec 27, 2010 at 08:03 PM
    i am sick of the cold myself. we aregoing to have a long winter.
  • by Donna Location: Tallah on Dec 27, 2010 at 06:37 PM
    It was very nice to see Tallahassee with SNOW,What a joy to see on vacation from rainy Cali.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM
    Wow,a few snow flakes! If you want snow move. This cold weather sucks! Global warming? Where you hiding Gore?
  • by Sarah on Dec 27, 2010 at 06:53 AM
    I saw a few snow flakes! lol! It made my day though.
  • by shadow on Dec 27, 2010 at 02:46 AM
    I thought it was a wet snow until I looked up and saw a flock of geese that had passed over.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM
    With a solid two months of winter to go, it would not suprise me if this area sees an accumalating snowfall this season. I've lived in this area for almost thirty years and I can't remember a December being this consistently cold.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 26, 2010 at 06:17 PM
    Alonzo, it is rare to have just a little snow anywhere in Florida. To think that we would have enough to snow that we need snow plows is just plain stupid.
  • by Bill Location: PERRY on Dec 26, 2010 at 05:59 PM
    Also snow in Perry Wife thought i was nut`s!!!
  • by Jan Location: Quincy on Dec 26, 2010 at 05:22 PM
    Friends in ND were telling me on phone last night that we should be up there shoveling all their snow but I insisted the rain and warmer weather was a blessing here - had to eat crow when I saw the snowflakes this morning!
  • by Tallahassee Location: Tallahassee on Dec 26, 2010 at 05:21 PM
    I really doubt there is going to be enough snow falling in Tallahassee to require any sort of snow removal equipment...just sayin...
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112472889 - wctv.tv/a?a=112472889