Troupville Home Destroyed by Fire

By: Dontaye Carter Email
By: Dontaye Carter Email

Brooks County Fire Department released Monday night that a grease fire caused a mobile home to burn down. This happened around 7:30 p.m. Monday night. The homeowner suffered minor burns. His home is located in the Troupville Trailer complex, located on the edge of Brooks county near the Lowndes County line. More information will be given as it is released.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114983044 -
Gray Television, Inc.