ArtiGras 2014 event details:
Saturday, February 22, 2-11pm.
• FREE to the public!
• Fifth annual ArtiGras, with major expansions!
• Family Festival during the day (2-6pm) and ArtiGras @ Night, a 21+ field concert featuring a four-time Grammy nominated Creole musician from Louisiana.
• More than 4,000 expected to attend.
• All an authentic celebration inspired by New Orleans culture and arts.
ArtiGras at Night
• FREE ADMISSION. A masquerade!
• 6-11pm in the main field at the center of the park.
• Common Taters and the Turn Ups (6-7)
• Fungle Junk (7-9)
• HEADLINER: Four-time Grammy nominated Cajun and Creole musician Cedric Watson – from Louisiana – headlines from 9-11 with his band Bijou Creole. Amazing talent. Accordionist, fiddler and songwriter.
• Craft beer provided by Fermentation Lounge.
• Food vendors into the evening, including Taste Eats Beer Garden.
• And also music and entertainment inside of The Office Lounge, immediately next to the field.
Laura Nicole Floyd
Executive Director of the Cultural Arts Alliance at Railroad Square (CAARS), host of the event.