Good Morning Show Headlines
Armed Robbery Reported Near FAMU Campus
- Tallahassee police are searching for two suspects in an armed robbery near FAMU's campus.
Valdosta Police: Woman on Flakka Pulled Box Cutter on Officer
- The Valdosta Police Department says a woman on Flakka pulled a box cutter on an officer as he was attempting to handcuff her.
Tropical Storm Erika Dissipates
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) -- Tropical Storm Erika has dissipated off the Northern coast of Cuba.
Afghan Doctor Says Bombing Kills 17 Civilians Near US Base
- KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) -- An Afghan doctor says at least 17 civilians, many of them women and children, have been killed by a suicide car bombing near a U.S. base.
Tallahassee Pastor Visits Charleston to Mourn Shooting Victims
- A Tallahassee pastor made the 400 mile journey to Charleston Thursday to be with the African Methodist Episcopal community after the deadly shooting at an AME church there.
The WCTV 2015 Hurricane Special Airs Tonight
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- This evening at 7pm on WCTV, the WCTV Pinpoint Weather Team will host it's 2015 Hurricane Special.
UCF Raising Cost Of Repeating College Classes A Third Time
- ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The University of Central Florida is raising the price on students who have to repeat classes they have flunked.
Georgia School Founder Accused Of Making Racist Remarks
- STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (AP) -- A white Georgia teacher has come under fire for what onlookers called racist comments at her school's graduation ceremony.
Gas Line Blast closes Major Highway, Injures 11
- FRESNO, Calif. (AP) -- Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims says 11 people were injured in a large gas-pipeline explosion that shut down a major highway in the region.
UF Spending $800K To Remove Mercury From Sports Arena
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- The University of Florida is removing mercury from the main floor of its basketball arena.
More Good Morning Show Headlines