Officials say 19-year-old Jeremy Paliotte died of smoke inhalation when the mobile home in which he was staying caught fire.
It happened around 2 a.m. Sunday in the 1,000 block of Qodesh Lane off Fairbanks Ferry Court.
Investigators say the fire may have started in the kitchen of the mobile home, which has been declared a total loss. Paliotte was the only one home at the time.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.