Construction workers heard an explosion, and seconds later a home went up in flames.
The explosion and fire happened around noon Tuesday on Artzi Circle in Thomasville.
Investigators say the explosion occurred near the back of the house in a bedroom or possibly the kitchen, that part of the house completely destroyed.
Investigators must now figure out what sparked the explosion, and they've called in the State Fire Marshal to help.
Luckily, no one was home at the time of the blaze and no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.