Beadel House

A few folks spent Sunday taking a walk through history. The historic Beadel House located at Tall Timbers research station was open to the public for all to see.

The eight-bedroom home sits on a hill over looking Lake Iamonia and was once owned by Edward Beadel.

Beadel was a visiting wildlife researcher and hunter, and had the house built in the late 1800s.

Tours of the historic Beadel house are given once a month on the third Sunday.

WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 396882 -
Gray Television, Inc.