A routine tree trimming has turned deadly for a man in northern Leon County.
According to the sheriff's office, 27-year-old Michael Brown of Colquitt County, GA was trimming back trees from the power line on Dick Mitchell Drive. His bucket somehow became entangled in the wire, and he was electrocuted.
Brown was rushed to Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, where he later died.
He worked for Mosgrove Construction Company for the last year and was sub contracted through Talquin Electric.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.