Press Release: Tallahassee Fire Department
At 4:56 this afternoon Tallahassee Fire Department was alerted to a house fire in the 6000 block of Greenon Ln. Firefighters arrived to find smoke showing from the structure and made an aggressive interior attack confining the fire to one room.
There were residents at home at the time of the fire but everyone was able to evacuate before the arrival of the Tallahassee Fire Department. Red Cross was called to assist the three adults and four minors that were living at the residence.
The fire caused approximately $10,000 in damage and is believed to be electrical in nature. There were no reported injuries with this incident.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.