RV Fire Sends One To Hospital

By: Tallahassee Fire Department Press Release Email
By: Tallahassee Fire Department Press Release Email

Tallahassee Fire Department Press Release

On Saturday, August 24 Tallahassee Fire Department responded to a RV Fire at 146 Ponce De Leon Street.

The RV fire was fully involved on arrival. One occupant inside of the RV was able to get out without serious injuries.

The RV was located behind a mobile home, which sustained some minor fire damage from radiated heat. The fire was then extinguished without any complications.

Upon further investigation, TFD confirms that the fire, that occurred in the RV's living room, was caused by unsafe smoking. Damages are listed at $20,000.

According to TFD, the occupant suffered minor burns and was treated and transported to the hospital by LCEMS.

Both Tallahassee Police Department and Leon County EMS were on scene to assist and aide.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 220949871 - wctv.tv/a?a=220949871