By: Mike Springer
March 10, 2013
Tallahassee, FL- A Sunday afternoon blaze displaced three adults after a kitchen fire occurred in a home on the 2600 block of Windy Pine Way.
According to Tallahassee Fire Department, a resident of the home was cooking when the kitchen caught on fire. The resident then called TFD, who responded immediately and extinguished the fire.
The home sustained extensive smoke damage and the three residents of the home are now displaced.
Red cross was on scene to provide support and resources to the displaced residents.
According to TFD, the damages are estimated to be around $6,000.
TFD also confirmed no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.