Carbon Monoxide Death

By: Associated Press Email
By: Associated Press Email

MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) -- Investigators believe a man and woman found
dead in the garage of a South Florida home might have been exposed
to carbon monoxide.
Miramar police say 47-year-old Grantly Earl Calvin and
37-year-old Ivorie Jacques were found dead Saturday afternoon. Both
were pronounced dead at the scene.
It's not clear how the two knew each other or why they were in a
closed garage.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and highly poisonous
gas.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Tevon Calvin Location: Pembroke pine,FL on May 13, 2011 at 10:26 AM
    I'll always miss uyou daddy
  • by lisa on Aug 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    we all will miss you Raquel from all of us from South Boro
  • by Speechless Location: Miami, FL on Aug 17, 2010 at 07:43 PM
    RIP Ivorie... We miss you mi fren!
WCTV 1801 Halstead Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32309
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 100870019 - wctv.tv/a?a=100870019
Gray Television, Inc.