Gun Theft Suspect Now Behind Bars

By: Eyewitness News Email
By: Eyewitness News Email

Boston, Georgia - December 23, 2011 -

A man wanted in connection with the theft of nearly a dozen guns in Boston, Georgia is now behind bars.

Thomas County Narcotics agents arrested Donald Prevatt inside the West Jackson Convenience store. Prevatt was wanted in the Thanksgiving weekend home burglary. Three other men have already been arrested in the case. Prevatt is being held in the Thomas County Jail and is charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

• by Steve Location: Florida native/resident on Dec 23, 2011 at 05:30 PM
    Just a 'shout-out' for "Big Rick." If I cannot get to my side-by-side(rifled slugs) or my AR match grade upper, match grade barrel, the bomb will be my(.303 Brittania)Enfield to send some punch, down range a mile away! For some hoodrat punk thug in my face, I pull out the pocket hideaway-thug-messer, in the form of .25 calliber. None of these are under lock and key, except my 303 rifle. In fact that AR 15 is right there only maybe 6 or 7 feet from me. The ammunition resides in the same place. Thanx.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 23, 2011 at 03:03 PM
    You can buy a good safe for about the same cost of a quality gun. It would be money well spent for anyone that owns more than 2 or 3 guns.
  • by clem on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:14 PM
    Who were the other thieves?What did they steal besides guns?I have friends who had 4 wheelers stolen,just wondering if these jerks did it? lock em up for ten years!
  • by Big Rick Location: greater Tally area on Dec 23, 2011 at 01:42 PM
    I'm with anon.... that many guns needs a safe... i have a carry permit so I know where my one gun is at all times....
  • by Anonymous on Dec 23, 2011 at 09:54 AM
    invest in a gun safe and an alarm if you own guns people...prevents someone from stealing all your guns and then them winding up in the hands of jerk offs like this one.
  • by chili on Dec 23, 2011 at 09:49 AM
    arent you a dummy
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136146528 - wctv.tv/a?a=136146528