LCSO Vice Unit Shuts Down Drug House

By: LCSO Press Release
By: LCSO Press Release

Tallahassee, FL -- December 22, 2011 --

On Tuesday, December 20th, 2011, Detectives with the Leon County Sheriff’s Office Vice Unit executed a search warrant at 2303 Via Sardinia Street. The search warrant was obtained after an extended operation to shut down illegal drug sales in the area. During the search of the residence detectives located approximately three pounds of marijuana, which has a street value of $67,500. A pound of the marijuana was vacuum packaged and approximately two pounds was individually packaged for sale. Numerous pieces of drug paraphernalia were located throughout the residence. Garrett Maier, Victor Lewis, Daniel Moran and Jacob Hacker have been arrested, and the continuing investigation could result in additional arrests.

Arrested
Garrett Maier
DOB: 3/4/1991
Sale of Cannabis within 1000 Ft of a Church (x2)
Possession of Cannabis with intent to sell with in 1000 Ft of a Church

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

Jacob Hacker
DOB: 8/4/1992
Possession of Cannabis less than 20 grams
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

• by fyi on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:42 AM
    Making an issue about the estimated price of the pot amounts to outing yourself as a seller or user. The charges are based on the amount, not price.
  • by fyi on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:42 AM
  • by KD Location: Crawfordville on Dec 24, 2011 at 09:02 PM
    Legalize it legalize it legalize it legalize it legalize it
  • by Anonymous on Dec 24, 2011 at 07:28 PM
    yep...and where were the cops then? great work LCSO.
  • by james Location: indian rock beach on Dec 23, 2011 at 07:52 PM
    you sound ugly dee.
  • by Dee Location: Merry Christmas All! on Dec 23, 2011 at 06:40 PM
    Good evening and Merry Christmas to All. My name is Dee and I want to apologize to everyone at Christmas time because I am ashamed of my behavior. I have not been in a successful relationship or a career and have taken it out on others because I have little else to do. I am way overweight and men will not ask me out because of my facial hair and attitude. Women will not ask me out because of my facial hair and attitude. I do hope white people fail in their endeavors and the rest get scholarships to those remaining alive at FAMU. Sincerely, Dee
      by Jake on Dec 23, 2011 at 07:02 PM in reply to Dee
      Dee, (on bended knee) will you marry me? I have searched the world over for a woman like you. I love fried chicken and beer.
      by Cletus Norman on Dec 25, 2011 at 06:54 PM in reply to Dee
      Anybody have any kimbies or pampers for Mr. Dee? He's doing a lot of whining because of his(or her)physical attributes. I have facial hair and I shave it off. When it comes to my attitude, they had better suck it up, and not whine like you do, little lady! Look at this! What it is, dog?
  • by JUST HUMANS on Dec 23, 2011 at 04:48 PM
    "GET THESE THUGS OFF THE STREET". "U SHOULD LOCK UP THEIR MOTHERS". "THATS ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR". "LAZY". BUT NOT THESE "KIDS". AND THEY STILL WILL SAY THE SAME $#!#. EVERY RACE HAS BAD GUYS AND IDIOTS.
      by LOL on Dec 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM in reply to JUST HUMANS
      yes there mothers diserve to be locked away for ever, no wait they diserve to be hung!
        by moma on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM in reply to LOL
        mr perfet or miss perfet. your children will make mistakes. maby they wont get strung out on hard drugs and bring your whole family dow. it happens all the time rich-poor it dont matter. so think before you yap.
  • by Wrong line of work on Dec 23, 2011 at 03:09 PM
    Over $20k per pound?!?!?! BS.
  • by Thank You LCSO Location: Tallahassee on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:41 PM
    Way to go LCSO!!!!
      by Anonymous on Dec 24, 2011 at 10:57 AM in reply to Thank You LCSO
      Yeah, bust them little free-lancers -- keeps the price up so the in-crowd makes more money...
  • by fyi on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:32 PM
      by Anonymous on Dec 24, 2011 at 10:50 AM in reply to fyi
      Not really. Want to bust me, better plant some on me. But I own land, so I am sure the following will serve as prob cause in a pinch. LOL, OVER 20K$ PER LB? BWAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A`LAME-O BIGFISH STORY BY THE LCSO! Actually, it's more likely a typo, but never mind, that was fun anyway...
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136103308 - wctv.tv/a?a=136103308