Leon County Arrest Report: August 15, 2011

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - August 15, 2011 -

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 14. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Arrest Report 8-15"

• by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    21 AA's ,,, way over the average when it comes to population percentages ,,,
      by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 04:36 PM in reply to
      How do you know thay are all AA's. Maybe some of them aren't from A.
  • by champ Location: FSU on Aug 16, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    it doesnt take any patience to be an officer. You just need to be corrupt, have a desire to lock up minorities and and chew tobacco. There are very few officers that are not corrupt. Check the article for the officer that got sentenced today for battery. What a freaking shame
      by Chad on Aug 16, 2011 at 05:34 PM in reply to champ
      I could say the same about you going to FSU. I mean people only go to FSU because they aren't smart enough to get into UF. Of course that lack of intelligence is probably what led you to make such a silly and ignorant comment anyway.
        by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 09:01 PM in reply to Chad
        Chad honey a lot of people go to FSU because they prefer it or have family ties to the institution. Given your derogatory comments, I am just guessing here but you probably do not qualify for Mensa.;-0
  • by Nancy Location: Tallahassee on Aug 16, 2011 at 05:58 AM
    With so many people being arrested everyday, the patience required to be a judge or a law enforecement officer is staggering. I wouldn't want to have to face so many desperate people on a daily basis.
      by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 10:08 AM in reply to Nancy
      This is one reason taxes are high, and budgets are tight. We get victimized twice. Once when these thugs rob us, and then when we have to pay for the court system and jail and prison system.
  • by robert on Aug 16, 2011 at 05:10 AM
    I be another pirate
      by Janny on Aug 16, 2011 at 06:07 AM in reply to robert
      Arrrgh.!!!
      by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 07:03 AM in reply to robert
      Yarrggg! I spy me yonder booty thither
  • by Janny Location: Tallahassee on Aug 16, 2011 at 04:47 AM
    Just what does this look saym,I'm a man because I can grow a goatee? Where is Carson Kressley when you need a makeover?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 127820428 - wctv.tv/a?a=127820428