Leon County Arrest Report: August 16, 2011

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - August 17, 2011 -

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 16. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Arrest Report 8-16"

• by anon on Aug 17, 2011 at 07:51 PM
    it's not a thug, it's a politician that caught a spider.
  • by mary T Location: tally on Aug 17, 2011 at 09:16 AM
    I bet this thug also gets a check oh some kind ...he is so pretty ,,
  • by gloria Location: tallahasssee on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:52 AM
    Actually it hasnt gotten worse just bc he is in office..its actually gotten better in most areas
  • by Anonymous on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:32 AM
    27 darkies. 20 whities.. Must be racial profiling by the cops right? Ohh and, anyone else notice mostly fugly people get arrested? Only a few decent looking people in the bunch, this is fugly people discrimination. Fugly people are being arrested at an alarming rate, beware , if you are fugly your chance of being arrested are 20 times that of the good looking people.
      by RC on Aug 17, 2011 at 07:51 AM in reply to
      The klan are Anonymous to. Put your name up here so you wont have to hide(chicken) behind white sheets.
        by Anonymous on Aug 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM in reply to RC
        RC isnt your name, you think Im scared? Are you threatening me? Is that common for your ilk?
          by Anonymous on Aug 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM in reply to
          Chocolate ilk? Mmmmmm yummy!
      by C on Aug 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM in reply to
      DARKIES? How white of you.
        by Anonymous on Aug 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM in reply to C
        Thank you, I love me just the way I am.
  • by dog Location: gone on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:09 AM
    He Makes one want to go out and commit a crime so you can share a cell with this Fellow.
  • by HMA on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:09 AM
    To the person who picks the pictures: Keep up the good work. This guy looks super scary!!
  • by Yuk Location: Tallahassee on Aug 17, 2011 at 05:58 AM
    Wow!!! Dude has some seriously bad tats... probably been in and out of prison most of his life.
      by Jeff on Aug 17, 2011 at 07:46 AM in reply to Yuk
      Only 7 times. A dope dealer he is!!
  • by Hersh on Aug 17, 2011 at 05:45 AM
    Ever since Obama got elected crime has gotten worse. Thanks Obama!
      by Anon on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:17 AM in reply to Hersh
      I'd like to see some evidence supporting that claim. Violent crime has been on the decline for over a decade. Don't be ignorant.
        by PrezNixon on Aug 17, 2011 at 08:02 AM in reply to Anon
        Actually, he is right...but you wanted change, so you got it!
        by Janny on Aug 17, 2011 at 08:58 AM in reply to Anon
        Where is your supporting evidence???
      by yikespeople on Aug 17, 2011 at 03:29 PM in reply to Hersh
      by yikespeople on Aug 17, 2011 at 03:36 PM in reply to Hersh
      Dear God Mr./Mrs. Hersh, I really thought that they did not let people like you and your CRAZY comments on the computers at the Florida State Hospital. Guess I was wrong.......I would sure like to see some mature people make comments on something that they don't feel the need to blame on the President. WTH, get some intelligence.......
        by Jethro T. Town, Florida on Aug 17, 2011 at 07:14 PM in reply to yikespeople
        I don't blame a 'tard for comments like yours, you hoodrat! You want mature? You're a snotnose with as bad attitude! You snotnosed thug hoodrat! Punk! I blame you, you hood...Not my President you snotnose. Go do me a favor you punk, go wipe that snot from your nose, you hoodrat! Thanx.
          by yikespeople on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:07 AM in reply to Jethro T. Town, Florida
          Wow, you just proved my point......sad.and scary. Lock your doors everyone cause I think they have escaped !!!!!
  • by jc Location: Tally on Aug 17, 2011 at 05:44 AM
    Whats with the "Buckwheat" doo?
  • by Neil Schmidt on Aug 17, 2011 at 05:40 AM
    Becca! What wrong wit u girl? TCC rent-a-cops? Really?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 127929053 - wctv.tv/a?a=127929053