Leon County Arrest Report: August 24, 2011

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - August 25, 2011 -

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from August 24. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Arrest Report 8-24"

• by Jethro Location: T. Town, Florida on Aug 25, 2011 at 09:39 AM
    Just take a gander at that! She's happy!
  • by robert on Aug 25, 2011 at 08:12 AM
    look ma i am gona be in the paper
  • by Oh dang... on Aug 25, 2011 at 08:11 AM
    Went to school with Fred Cromartie...wow...
      by anon on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:31 PM in reply to Oh dang...
      Did you mean "Oh dung? I could understand that!
  • by TIRed on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:16 AM
    This comment has been deleted.
      by Anyone else notice that? on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:56 AM in reply to TIRed
      I have never seen this woman in my life or any of the others that have made the lead picture on these stories. I pointed out a fact. BM's are committing over 50% of the violent nasty crimes and only make up about 15% of the local population here in Leon County, and have been double and triple percentages on these lists and somehow W males and females have held the main page billing. I call it like I see it.
      by anon on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:15 PM in reply to TIRed
      whatever. she said she would be there after bail.
  • by Anyone else notice that? on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:04 AM
    22 out of 35 are black, double the number again and somehow the media sees fit to demonize and villianize whites on this story. She had a VOP and got her face on the front of this story while several BM on the list are charged with AGGRAV BATTERY PERSON USES A DEADLY WEAPON, DOMV/BATTERY TOUCH OR STRIKE,GRAND THEFT,ROBBERY, BATTERY TOUCH OR STRIKE,AGGRAVATED STALKING AFTER COURT ORDER, ROBBERY WITH WEAPON. WCTV Whats with this hidden agenda to perpetuate this white guilt. Pandering to this societal social programming, are you afraid you'll be called "racist" ? I guess that white people dont mind being discriminated against when it's obvious that they are the minority on these reports but get the most face time. Thanks for the white guilt, it goes good with my morning coffee.
      by Anonymous on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:50 AM in reply to Anyone else notice that?
      You apparently don't follow this from day to day. They put up a picture every day, and some days there's a White person, and others there's a black picture with the story. I don't see how they are villianizing whites in this story especially since there really is no story. "perpetuate this white guilt"? These people were only arrested, not assigned any guilt. I believe that it is you that has a problem.
        by Anyone else notice that? on Aug 25, 2011 at 08:56 AM in reply to
        Youre entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.
          by Anonymous on Aug 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM in reply to Anyone else notice that?
          A picture is a picture. They (WCTV) is not writing any story with these listings, they are picking a picture and putting the list up. If you follow this from day to day, the pictures are usually the goofiest, or the ones with the biggest smile. But, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. I still think you have a deeper issue - Is she your sister? Wife? Mother?
          by Anyone else notice that? on Aug 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM in reply to Anyone else notice that?
          I do follow this day to day and have noticed that even though their might be 3 times the amount of blacks on the arrest list they still pick out a white photo. How do you know what criteria WCTV uses to pick out the lead picture? You dont. Like I said, youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
          by Anyone else notice that? on Aug 25, 2011 at 01:52 PM in reply to Anyone else notice that?
          ohh and to clear this up, I dont know her but she's ten times better looking than any black woman I have ever seen on here.
  • by Jim Location: Gadsden County on Aug 25, 2011 at 06:13 AM
    We like them when they are under arrest and happy. Makes our day a lot better...Make a copy of this for my mother.
      by Jim on Aug 25, 2011 at 07:16 AM in reply to Jim
      Came back for another look. She's still smiling.
  • by Amazed Location: Monticello on Aug 25, 2011 at 06:08 AM
    It still baffles me that people SMILE for a mug shot? Really? WTF???? Idiots!!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 128377063 - wctv.tv/a?a=128377063