Leon County Booking Report: April 10, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - April 11, 2011

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from April 10. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 4-10"

• by Anonymous Location: Tallahassee on Apr 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    Haha Natasha, sounds like you have no clue. Every wonder why she can't keep a marriage together? She can't keep her pants zipped up and buttoned long enough to think rational. Id be weary of the mouth region, i hear its been contaminated. To Lauren, I wish you the best and know your an amazing person that has just got caught up in some bad decisions. I am staying un-named for the sure fact that I don't care for confrontation. Just stating a fact and Natasha if you have a partner I'd stay aware of what goes on behind closed doors. You'd be surprised!!
  • by MWP Fish Location: Tallanasty!! on Apr 14, 2012 at 05:53 PM
    Heyyyyyy Ms.Fabian!!! You still are HAIRED Girl!!! Ill be awaiting your release sister!
  • by Anonymous Location: Tallahassee on Apr 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM
    Lauren? Really girl, sure never thought I'd see your face on here. Hope this helps you get your life together for those children of ours. BTW your older sister should be on here not you. She's a nasty, heartless soul that makes me want to vomit.
      by Anonymous on Apr 16, 2012 at 09:35 AM in reply to Anonymous
      I would love to know who this was. I am affraid you have know Idea what you are talking about and if you had the balls you would not have left this anonymous. My name is Natasha if you would like to know who this is.
  • by anonymous on Apr 12, 2012 at 08:12 AM
    i thought whitney houston was dead.....bang
  • by Anonymous on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM
    And yes he has on a neck brace he was recently in a car accident.
  • by Anonymous on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
    That is a guy to all you idiots
  • by Nero on Apr 11, 2012 at 09:17 AM
    That Beshoddrick person I see was arrested for burglary, with that name I'd be breaking in somewhere just to steal a normal name.
  • by LC2 on Apr 11, 2012 at 07:26 AM
    Here is the next contestant in the Miss Universe!
  • by Dookie on Apr 11, 2012 at 06:57 AM
    Now thats a real case of MANFACE. Looking down the list there are several that have that and arent men, unlike Marvin Gaye here.
  • by NRA on Apr 11, 2012 at 06:45 AM
    Watch Out!!! Your little Precious is packing heat!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 146958575 - wctv.tv/a?a=146958575