Leon County Booking Report: February 13, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - Feb. 14, 2011

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from February 13. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 2-13"

• by MA Location: ANYWHERE on Feb 14, 2012 at 04:02 PM
    LIST HONEY YOU ASKED ME FOR A HONEY BUN AND A SODA? PLEASE!!!! YOU SHOLD BE PAYING MY RENT. YOU AREM A FOOL, GOOD HOME , PAID FOR.YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UPM YOUR LIFE. I'A NOT HERE TO JUDGE YOU, BUT I DO THINK I CAN TELL YOU THAT IS A GOD WHO LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. I HOPE THE SYSTEM WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO BETTER YOURSELF. I PRAY SO. THE HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS THE RESTN THAT I PRAY FOR. GOD BLESS YOU.
  • by lol on Feb 14, 2012 at 03:40 PM
    you could clean dust bunnies with that head.
  • by Edwina Scissorhands on Feb 14, 2012 at 09:14 AM
    Nattie said "I knew I shoulda got my hair did with that last 20 instead of that crack-rock!"
  • by Dee on Feb 14, 2012 at 08:32 AM
    Well I'm jealous - her hair certainly has more body than mine!
  • by Anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 07:49 AM
    I don’t think any jury would find her guilty. No prosecutor in the world could convince me beyond a reasonable doubt that someone paid her money for her services.
      by Anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 08:15 AM in reply to
      The mental state of her customers will not be on trial. Only the facts.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 07:31 AM
    OH MY GOSH...it's Sparkles Johnson! Youtube it!
  • by Anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 07:30 AM
    And this is a good hair day...
  • by anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 05:33 AM
    It's the world's oldest profession and yet people react like they just learned about it.
      by roger on Feb 14, 2012 at 07:50 AM in reply to anonymous
      No just reacting to thinking who would pay for this particular one....get a grip on reality!
        by Anonymous on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM in reply to roger
        The reality is that there arew people (even in Tally) that live very well for a few days every month, and then walk the streets again until their SS check comes in again, and they do it all over again. These are her customers, and you probably see them every day holding their sign.
  • by Boland Location: Tallahassee on Feb 14, 2012 at 05:31 AM
    Felony Prostitution??? OMG!!! You've got to be kidding?????
  • by LC2 on Feb 14, 2012 at 05:30 AM
    Cha Cha Cha Chia. Just add crack.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 139275968 - wctv.tv/a?a=139275968