Leon County Booking Report: January 11, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - January 12, 2011

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 11. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 1-11"

• by tina bradshaw Location: leon on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    tpd can use her for an informant.
  • by Gary Location: Tallahassee on Jan 12, 2012 at 04:36 PM
    Chas. I still pray for your salvation everyday. That god you told me you believed in is'nt doing you a lot of good. Turn your life over to The One true God, and will WILL change your life.
  • by i know u Location: tallahassee on Jan 12, 2012 at 03:44 PM
    Chastity you still looking good after all these years ...
  • by Bolillo Location: Wakulla on Jan 12, 2012 at 08:51 AM
    This lady look better in a mug shot than most women look after the 2 hr. long warpaint application. You GO girl. (Innocent until proven guilty.)
      by Anonymous on Jan 12, 2012 at 09:46 AM in reply to Bolillo
      Innocent until proven guilty is only in the eyes of our justice system(see Casey Anthony and many others). In the eyes of the public(public perception) she's guilty. In most cases perception IS reality.
  • by Quagmire Location: Leon on Jan 12, 2012 at 07:37 AM
    Giggity giggity goo!!
  • by Jim Location: Gadsden County on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:57 AM
    Mama's pride......
  • by Tan Man Location: Connor Blvd. on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:32 AM
    She's still in the pookie. I am absolutely tempted to go that bail!!!
  • by Hmm....... on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:22 AM
    The young woman pictured did not grow up poor. No one is born with teeth that nice. She obviously has problems. There is no excuse for violence except to defend yourself, family, and perhaps others when it is safe.
      by LOL on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:40 AM in reply to Hmm.......
      I grew up poor as dirt and fortunately my teeth are beautiful...just got to have good genes and a good toothbrush.
        by Paul on Jan 12, 2012 at 07:17 AM in reply to LOL
        I forget that I should never use absolutes. My bad.
      by Sister on Jan 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM in reply to Hmm.......
      My sister did NOT grow up poor. She is actually a very intelligent young lady, as am I. She has decided to make the wrong choices in life. God will get her straight one day. God can move mountains and he can certainly get my sister back on the right road to success. Now please, keep your nasty comments to yourself and go take care of your own problems before taking the time to judge and condemn others; leave that to God! Have a blessed day.
  • by Tritt on Jan 12, 2012 at 05:33 AM
    Looks like she is proud of herself and what she done.........
  • by Jeff on Jan 12, 2012 at 05:09 AM
    Hey Chastity. Long time, no see.. Looking good!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137169778 - wctv.tv/a?a=137169778