Leon County Booking Report: January 28, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - January 29, 2012

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 28. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 1-28"

• by gangsta rap on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:31 AM
    what was those 2 thinking, trying to defraud unemployment benefits, we all know they dont work, never have, never will. always looking for a way to get over on the system.
  • by Appaulled Location: Tallahassee on Jan 29, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    If you monitor comments before posting, you guys sure do have a terrible way of filtering out garbage. Im baffled by the comments you allow on your site. I understand freedom of speech but this is just distasteful. Im surprised some of these people can actually formulate sentences.
      by me2 on Jan 30, 2012 at 08:26 AM in reply to Appaulled
      I agree with you. I have my prejudices, I admit it. This is 'mob' mentality and downright bullying. I'd could say something like these folks all have shaved heads and supremacist tatts all over them, but that would lower me to their level.
  • by sickened on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:27 PM
    I'm really sickened of the bigotry I see here. It's not funny, it's not witty. It's evil. (I'm a white Republican, so shut up)
  • by bromance anyone? on Jan 29, 2012 at 06:24 PM
    Is it Paul Lindsey or Lindsey Paul? He/she appears to be heading to the dream vacation!! Plenty of vines to choke on and/or swing from!! LMAO
  • by Brian Location: Midway on Jan 29, 2012 at 05:37 PM
    Free Dental in jail.
  • by Lori on Jan 29, 2012 at 05:20 PM
    You people sure have sad lives.
  • by Anonymous on Jan 29, 2012 at 04:26 PM
    Sure is dark today.
      by ohhh on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:36 PM in reply to
      So what's your point?
  • by Lara on Jan 29, 2012 at 03:59 PM
    You are assuming this man is on welfare because he is black. You are either a republican or an idiot. Ooop, sorry. Same thing.
      by Straight white female republican atheist on Jan 29, 2012 at 05:03 PM in reply to Lara
      From that comment you turn this into a slam on Republicans? My my, we are having to grasp for straws aren't we? Although, I'm thinking the real idiot here is the toothless wonder staring back at us, but at least it seems he's he's in good company with you.
        by whoaaaa on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:41 PM in reply to Straight white female republican atheist
        Get off your high horse "Straight white female republican atheist". You're giving the rest of us Republicans a bad name. @lara, don't include all of us Republicans.
          by straight white female republican atheist on Jan 30, 2012 at 07:15 AM in reply to whoaaaa
          Because I don't like being associated with racist comments I give other Republicans a bad name? I think I'll stay in the saddle there cowboy. Yeehaw!! If you think "the rest of us Republicans" think the way you do, you're sorely mistaken there Bubba.
        by roger on Jan 30, 2012 at 07:56 AM in reply to Straight white female republican atheist
        Thank you.....stay on that horse and don't get bullied.
  • by Frank on Jan 29, 2012 at 02:36 PM
    Maybe spend some of that welfare check and get that tooth fixed.
      by frankly on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:37 PM in reply to Frank
      That doesn't make walking around sense.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 138295189 - wctv.tv/a?a=138295189