Leon County Booking Report: January 3, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - January 4, 2011

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from January 3. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 1-3"

• by Marcus Location: Willbanks on Jan 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    I know you didn't do anything wrong, baby these things are never fun, and the pics are there to scare you!take it from me, you are LOVED you are BEAUTIFUL and you are STRONG. Love your self and keep doing the great things in Tallahassee's community I heard about Scott Barker, and the horrible things he did to that kid I am only sorry you ever dated that fool, him and his family are a Tallahassee JOKE! love you girl
  • by Scott Location: Tallahassee on Jan 12, 2012 at 07:13 AM
    hahaha well well well I didn't believe it until I have seen it. lol not so powerful now you fake and phony. you look great in jail clothes the really are you style. I only hope they keep you for ever
  • by Angel Location: Homestead on Jan 12, 2012 at 02:50 AM
    I know this person, and everything about her is golden...TULLY BUG I am so sorry you went through this,you are not still hanging out with Toni Denise are you ? cause this is all HER if you are. I k now you are doing so well, I heard about your TV show on LOGO and I can not wait till you are OUT OF TALLAHASSEE... love and good nature towards your family!
  • by tony on Jan 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    she is a freak and needs to be put away for the rest of her life she is been done that way for years and god =hates fags
      by Jake on Jan 14, 2012 at 03:47 AM in reply to tony
      It is OK that you are homophobic. I would love you to say everything you want to say to our face. Come to a pride meeting and spread your hate, and we will give you love and acceptance. YOu are ignorant of the facts, and of people who are different. If God hates gay people so much then why did he make us?
  • by Smith Location: Here and There on Jan 5, 2012 at 01:25 PM
    Everyone is Innocent until proven guilty ..... Don't believe everything you read people. Just because it is in black and white, doesnt make it true.
  • by MelandKrystle Location: Cairo, GA on Jan 5, 2012 at 04:51 AM
    Tullos, you're beautiful and you know what is right and wrong - all the negativity doesn't make the world any better. We all make mistakes. Thankfully, no one was hurt in this incident. You live and learn and move forward, just like we all know you will. And you ARE a star, no matter what these people are saying. WITH LOVE, MEL AND KRYSTLE
  • by Anonymous on Jan 4, 2012 at 06:09 PM
    what a freakin loser, you suck weirdo!!
  • by Vic on Jan 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
    dui is dangerous tullos and you deserve getting arrested. did they label you male or female since you had a sex change?
      by Anonymous on Jan 4, 2012 at 01:58 PM in reply to Vic
      That would depend on whether or not she had the operation. Is she did have the operation, she would have been put with the females. It all comes down to parts.
      by TBA on Jan 11, 2012 at 06:56 PM in reply to Vic
      WE ARE ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY SHE WAS NOT IN THE WRONG SHE WAS FRAMED, .... READ THE REST OF THE REPORT PLEASE
  • by Krystle Location: Cairo, GA on Jan 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    Hang in there, Tullos! I don't condone the offense in any way, shape, or form, but I still love you!!! :)
  • by KarenWalker Location: Margaritaville, NY on Jan 4, 2012 at 08:49 AM
    TO Tullos Peavy: "OH, HONEY, HAVEN'T WE TALKED ABOUT THAT HAIR???"
      by KEFFIERS on Jan 11, 2012 at 06:57 PM in reply to KarenWalker
      REALLY OUR FRIEND IS GOING THROUGH THIS AND THATS WHAT YOU SAY........ WOW YOU ARE A CLASS ACT
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136651803 - wctv.tv/a?a=136651803