Leon County Booking Report: March 8, 2012

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - March 9, 2011

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from March 8. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 3-8"

• by AD Location: Valdosta on Mar 9, 2012 at 06:49 PM
    Oh ok.. I guess God doesn't have a sense of humor. Sorry, but I find it completely ridiculous, and funny, that this man is smiling IN A MUG SHOT! Perhaps you should head on down to the Leon Co Jail and share the Word with the criminals in there. I'm sure their crimes have hurt people a lot worse than the comments made on here. Amen.
  • by Created on God's image on Mar 9, 2012 at 04:13 PM
    As I sit and read all the words that carry "POWER"...my heart became burden for this young man and all of you..Do you realize we are ALL created in the image of our heavenly Father..And the living words of God tells us that there is life and death in the "Power" of the tougue...So yes by you speaking negative over this young man's life some of the things that he will experience is b/c of your words...So I stop here to pray that the eyes (heart) of this young man understanding will be enlighten...God it is your desire that none of us would perish that we all would come to the knowledge of you..Father you said in your word that your word should not return to you void..you shall send it out to accomplish that which pleases you...In Jesus name...Amen,....Stop speaking unjust words b/c we ALL have done something that we MIGHT not be proud of....Probably never been catch doing it either BUT God...be careful lest you fall into the same snare....
  • by AD Location: Valdosta on Mar 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM
    WHAT THE HECK IS HE SMILING ABOUT?? He thought they told him he was gonna get three hotties and some pot.. not three hots and a cot.
  • by JD Location: Tallahassee on Mar 9, 2012 at 08:36 AM
    The only place this guy will ever wear a suit and tie is at his trial/s. I see a future of flipping burgers at either McDonald's, or the prison kitchen. One must proudly display one's golden rack at every opportunity. I believe his 15 minutes of fame will come in the form of 15 mugshots spread out over 10 years.
  • by Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012 at 08:12 AM
    Does he have wrigley gum wrappers on his teeth?
  • by anonymous on Mar 9, 2012 at 06:25 AM
    More meth lab busts, more palefaces.
  • by Sparkle Location: Tallahassee on Mar 9, 2012 at 06:06 AM
    I believe they call it a "Grill"
      by Weber on Mar 9, 2012 at 08:00 AM in reply to Sparkle
      Id hate to put my hamburgers, chicken or sausage on those kinda grills
  • by dog Location: gone on Mar 9, 2012 at 06:03 AM
    I googled FOOL and got this mug shot .
  • by look at that on Mar 9, 2012 at 05:27 AM
    Dude, where did you get them toofies??
      by LC2 on Mar 9, 2012 at 07:33 AM in reply to look at that
      He robbed a jewelry store and told them make me a grill.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 142041713 - wctv.tv/a?a=142041713