Leon County Booking Report: November 7, 2011

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - November 8, 2011 -

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from November 7. Pictures are included.

The PDF can be found above as "LCSO Daily Booking Report 11-7"

• by SAD People on Nov 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    Apparently you do not read this daily they do feature African Americans. Its very much improper to say people of color as its in proper to say spike, cracker, redneck or just dumba***. Grow up people and find intelligent things to be upset about. Crime is crime and fairness do not come to many...smdh
  • by Robert Location: Tallahassee on Nov 8, 2011 at 01:03 PM
    The majority of people booked each report are people of color yet you never feature on the title page a person of color. Why?
      by Jim on Nov 8, 2011 at 05:55 PM in reply to Robert
      This is because there was a recent Supreme Court decision that says you can't put minorities as cover pics for jail-lockup articles, because this is prejudicial. We must be politically correct, people! Click on the booking report if you want to see the other people (by the way, it is not PC to say, "people of color." You can only say "persons who are possessive of diversive pigmentation." Besides, the featured girl today is pretty hot. She's upset in her pic, but shes pretty hot.
  • by STATE WORKER Location: SOUTHWOOD on Nov 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    Yah, right you sorry you got caught. You white thug!
  • by dog Location: gone on Nov 8, 2011 at 06:51 AM
    VOP , Violation of Probation , IT'S NOT WORKING STOP GIVING PROBATION AND JUST LOCK THEM UP. More JOB's for correction officers.
      by Anonymous on Nov 8, 2011 at 08:16 AM in reply to dog
      The state attorney's office wants people on probation. I know people who said please just let me stay in jail and they said no I want you supervised. What's the logic in that?
      by Anonymous on Nov 8, 2011 at 09:03 AM in reply to dog
      Exactly I saw someone that I know on last Friday's arrest report I know for a fact that is the 4th time that person has been arrest. Time to send him away.
        by crab on Nov 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM in reply to
        they want your money. you cant make no money sitting behind barss
  • by Mark Location: Tallahassee on Nov 8, 2011 at 06:28 AM
    @Boland...like you never made an error in judgement? Remember, let him who is without sin cast the first stone!
      by Boland on Nov 8, 2011 at 08:52 AM in reply to Mark
      That's how I know what she is thinking. I got caught DUI, 30 years ago and I wish I had listened to my folks.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 8, 2011 at 06:14 AM
    Just looked at the booking report and saw, on two separate occasions, four white folks pictures in a row. Must be racial profiling. 'Occupy' the Sheriff's Office.
  • by Boland Location: Tallahassee on Nov 8, 2011 at 05:33 AM
    I bet you wished you would have listened to your folks now. Don't drink & drive you dufus.
      by Franklin on Nov 8, 2011 at 06:10 AM in reply to Boland
      Your comment suits the look on her face to a 'T'.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133427268 - wctv.tv/a?a=133427268