Leon County Booking Report: October 28, 2011

By: LCSO Release Email
By: LCSO Release Email

Tallahassee, Florida - October 29, 2011 -

Attached is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Jail from October 28. Pictures are included.

• by TallyTrashTalks2 Location: Tallahassee on Oct 30, 2011 at 08:36 PM
    Something is seriously wrong with these morons being arrested with a smile for the camera photo!!
      by Dr. GaGa on Oct 31, 2011 at 03:21 AM in reply to TallyTrashTalks2
      They jes' tryin' to make they mamma proud. Give 'em some slack.
      by Anonymous on Oct 31, 2011 at 05:57 AM in reply to TallyTrashTalks2
      If you were drunk you would have a smile on your face too.
  • by Jee on Oct 30, 2011 at 06:06 PM
    Bobby Love, is that you? Haven't seen you in 10 years and didn't expect to see you for the first time here.
  • by Boland Location: Tallahassee on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:38 PM
    Good gracious, what is he trying to say with that funky facial hair & balding head?
  • by Dr. GaGa on Oct 30, 2011 at 03:21 AM
    Daisey M. Gentle charged with aggrivated assault with deadly weapon.
  • by Steve Location: Tallahassee on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:58 AM
    This slimeball should go ahead and get 'GUILTY' tattooed across his forehead.
      by Anonymous on Oct 30, 2011 at 11:09 AM in reply to Steve
      Somehow I get the feeling you're not a lawyer.
  • by Steve Location: Not in Marietta on Oct 29, 2011 at 02:58 PM
    The caption follows: "Mom I met this great guy, and I want you to meet him!"(I do not open these files, and do not know what this hoodrat has done), but it's just wonderful to look upon the images, that they produce when they enter the Court House and confront the judge! "You don't know me! You don't know me!" Gives me a warm feeling, all over...When the Judge says "you're a hoodrat thuggish punk!" I'm just sayin'.
      by grannie on Oct 29, 2011 at 05:14 PM in reply to Steve
      i hope its not this guy, he needs to shave maybe he would look better
      by Dr. GaGa on Oct 30, 2011 at 03:22 AM in reply to Steve
      Hoodrat Steve, it might be a bit more correct to say that the judge confronts them.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 132844383 - wctv.tv/a?a=132844383