Man Arrested For Stealing Farm Equipment

By: Jackson County Sheriff's Office Release
By: Jackson County Sheriff's Office Release

Jackson County, Florida - April 28, 2011 -

On 3-22-2011 the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a theft at Ham Peanut Company in Bascom, Florida. Numerous items were reported missing that included a fuel tank and approximately $20,000.00 worth of farm equipment parts. A lengthy investigation resulted in the development of a suspect identified as Edwin Olinsey Pride. Evidence gathered through witness statements and video surveillance was presented to the Office of the State’s Attorney and it was determined that there was probable cause to charge Pride with the offense. On 4-26-2011 Pride was charged with Grand Theft (greater than $20,000.00 and less than $100,000.00). This investigation is ongoing. Any person with information on this incident is urged to contact the Criminal Investigations Division of the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 482-9664.

• by A. Campbell Location: Quincy on Apr 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM
    This man is my uncle and I know for a fact that he is nowhere near being a thug. I feel as if he's not in his right state of mind and acting out due to the death of his wife, the one that actually carried him throughout life. Yes what he did was wrong and I'm not justifying his actions. One thing I will say is I can really care less about what any of you people have to say.
  • by TIR on Apr 28, 2011 at 06:20 PM
    Thug!!
      by TIR on Apr 28, 2011 at 07:16 PM in reply to TIR
      By pretending to be me you only prove that the things I say are important to you, it also proves you are a fan. I am sorry kids, I don't want nor need fans. BTW: this man does not fit the definition of thug....toodles.
  • by what about it TIR on Apr 28, 2011 at 04:00 PM
    TIR, what you got to say about that? he was framed due to his race, right?
  • by Tamekia Location: Dewey St. on Apr 28, 2011 at 02:55 PM
    Again, I agree with Commissioner Proctor, it has to be the fault of the Mexicans working in French Town. If they would allow our thieves and drug dealers to have these minimum wage jobs I am sure they would give up crime or at least leave it to our Mayor who only " Makes mistakes".
  • by truth Location: fl on Apr 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM
    they got pride,
      by fonsi torez on Apr 28, 2011 at 06:16 PM in reply to truth
      he still gots his pride. they just jot him. he donts have a conths. have no clue how you spell it. dont even care.
        by TIR on Apr 28, 2011 at 07:17 PM in reply to fonsi torez
        Are you one of those illegals who needs to go back to Mexico?
          by fonsi torez on Apr 28, 2011 at 09:31 PM in reply to TIR
          no your gov. gave me a free pass. they told me the 8 felonies on my record would be wiped off and my checks will start as soon as you lazy idiot americans get back to work.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 120883909 - wctv.tv/a?a=120883909