[UPDATE] Man Arrested for Exposing Himself to Children

By: LCSO Press Release/ Amy Long
By: LCSO Press Release/ Amy Long

UPDATE by Amy Long 10:06pm 6/28/11

A Tallahassee man is behind bars 6/28 after allegedly exposing himself to children. Some of these details are graphic.

Leon County Deputies arrested 29-year-old Marcono Clary at his home off Chloe Circle Tuesday for exposing himself to children back on June 10th while they were walking on the St. Marks Trail.

Timothy Swaney a Woodville resident said, "I see families riding bike out there all the time. That's a family place. They don't want to see some grown man come up naked. Nobody wants to see that."

The youngsters, ages 15,13 and 6 told deputies, they were walking on the Trail in Woodville near Chloe Circle when a man came up to them and pulled down his pants.

Clary driveway leads right to the St. Marks trail and the kids told deputies when they tried to run, he followed after them."

Nancy Bodiford a concerned Woodville resident said, "Best not do that in front of my grandchildren. That's all I've got to say."

"I don't want my little brother and sister seeing some grown man showing off what he's got." said Swaney.

The detailed description from the three children led investigators to Clary's door step.

"There's perverts everywhere out there. They're all over the place. You just have to watch your children very well." said Bodiford.

Resident Pat Cardinale added, "I just don't think I'd let them (the children) go out until I knew this person had been put away. You know, because you never know how far someone like that will do. If they do their pants, they may go further than that."
______________________________
Tallahassee, FL - On June 10, 2011, the Leon County Sheriff’s Office responded to an investigation in reference to a man exposing himself to three juveniles who were walking on the St. Marks Trail near the area of Chloe Circle. The children, ages 15, 13 and 6 were walking on the trail when a man approached them and pulled his shorts down, exposing himself to them. As the children began to run away, the man chased after them briefly. All three children described the man as a thin but muscular black male in his 20s or 30s. They also said the man was near the 3000 block of Chloe Circle when this incident took place.

On June 28, 2011, Violent Crimes detectives contacted Marcano Clary, 29, at 3010 Chloe Circle. Clary was interviewed and arrested after describing the circumstances reported by the three children and
indicating his involvement in this incident.

ARRESTED
Marcano B. Clary
DOB: 03-01-1982

Charges: Lewd or Lascivious Behavior

• by Anonymous on Jun 30, 2011 at 02:41 PM
    While what this young man did was wrong and I in no way condone his behavior it's important for everyone to understand the mental illness is beast and he suffers and has been suffering from mental disease for quite some time now. I'm not saying that is an excuse to show your genitals to kids, but what he really needs is help not to be shot. What he did was wrong maybe now he will get the help that he so very badly deserves.
  • by trail user Location: tallahassee on Jun 30, 2011 at 12:42 PM
    I'm a concealed carrier and would love to have had the honors of scaring the intent out of his mind...if you know what I mean. I have never carried on the trail but looks like that is the next step...
  • by Parallel Universe on Jun 30, 2011 at 07:32 AM
    In the news today, teenage girl castrates pervert using light saber. The girl said "Violent video games gave me the courage to defend myself and friends". No charges will be filed against the girl who was "standing her ground". Film at 11:00.
  • by Clayton Johnson on Jun 29, 2011 at 08:34 PM
    Yeah hide behind your State Worker thing instead of proudly showing who you are you coward. Quit whining because you don't get a free ride anymore that was unfairly negotiated in the first place.
      by John on Jun 30, 2011 at 08:37 AM in reply to Clayton Johnson
      unfairly negotiated? explain this.
  • by state worker on Jun 29, 2011 at 09:38 AM
    Get used to this, this is what Scott has created, He has emptied the mental facilities and prisons and layed off most of the officers and mental health workers, So all of this is coming to a community near you Thanks to Rick Scott!!!!
  • by Real bro on Jun 29, 2011 at 06:14 AM
    This man stank like TIR
      by Anonymous on Jun 30, 2011 at 08:37 AM in reply to Real bro
      If it stanks like TIR?
  • by GV Location: Ga on Jun 29, 2011 at 04:48 AM
    Where's the commentor that said all chesters look alike?
      by Anonymous on Jun 30, 2011 at 08:38 AM in reply to GV
      They do because I always hide my eyes, so to me they all look like the palms of my hands.
  • by TIR on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:59 PM
    Typical. Sheesh.
  • by it's too bad on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:02 PM
    Shame an adult wasn't present with a carry permit and packing. Target practice anyone?
  • by gravelyconcern Location: S.FL on Jun 28, 2011 at 05:52 PM
    Another demon trying to hurt the children!!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 124669344 - wctv.tv/a?a=124669344