Pelham Brothers Busted As 'Cocaine Kingpins'

By: Caroline Gonzmart Email
By: Caroline Gonzmart Email

The Pelham Police Department says drug 'kingpins' Corey and Curtis Brown were arrested Friday (4/15) following an 8-month-long investigation.

Officers say Curtis Brown was at Maple's Barber Shop in Pelham when they observed him completing a drug deal; he was arrested after a short foot chase.

Investigators say he had 50 grams of cocaine on him, valued at five thousand dollars.

Officers also arrested Corey Brown at the barber shop for an outstanding warrant for the sale of cocaine.

The arrests come following a major drug dealer bust weeks ago in Pelham.

Investigators say the Brown brothers supplied the 22 arrested dealers with 'wholesale' drugs.

• by JokesOnAll Location: Cairo on Apr 21, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    All of you all sound stupid. My dad is a police and he traffic's drugs and distributes drugs. And I am waiting on him to get me mad enough and I am going to expose hime and all of the white collar workers he supply. So all of you dummies can stop trying to put down black people because of of the dealers come through my house are white or latino. Some of your kids are even using. I believe the person who posts these comments are prejudice to cause he only posts the degrading stuff. I can also name a few of them too.
  • by anon on Apr 20, 2011 at 06:13 AM
    "50 grams of cocaine on him, valued at five thousand dollars" really???
  • by alton Location: ga on Apr 19, 2011 at 03:48 PM
    kingpins? i dont think so.ochoa's--pablo escabar were kingpins you idiots. wantabees drug agents. JOB SECURITY.
      by Rest in Peace on Apr 19, 2011 at 06:10 PM in reply to alton
      All drug Kingpins end up dead or in prison. Name me a retired drug dealer. There are none.
  • by namesEdputyatabed on Apr 19, 2011 at 02:29 PM
    I'm not surprised, look at these guys. They look like the dime a dozen thugs you see everywhere.
  • by anon Location: wakulla on Apr 19, 2011 at 01:55 PM
    More like First class punks.
  • by Anonymous on Apr 19, 2011 at 01:20 PM
    My babys dint do nuffin!!!
  • by HMA on Apr 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
    They are good boys. They love all 23 of their children. Their rights were violated. The police and anyone who says anything negative about them is racist. Seroiusly, the big cocaine distributors have been falling like flys around North Fl. & South Ga. lately. I wonder if these guys were tied to the ones busted in Donalsonville a few months ago....
      by J on Apr 19, 2011 at 03:14 PM in reply to HMA
      Amazing. These two managed to have 23 kids! When did they have time to deal drugs with all that "down" time? People like this are going to be the downfall of this country. At least this was in Georgia so their time behind bars can include some outdoor activities like ditch digging and brush cutting.
        by HMA on Apr 19, 2011 at 07:25 PM in reply to J
        I was kidding. I have no idea how many kids these guys have. After reading my earlier post, I have decided to amend it. The sentence "They love all 23 of their children" is hereby amended to read the following "They love all 23 of their children and their 21 mothers".
          by J on Apr 19, 2011 at 08:51 PM in reply to HMA
          Lol. Ok. It sure sounded believable.
          by GV on Apr 20, 2011 at 05:02 AM in reply to HMA
          Priceless
  • by other one Location: south georgia on Apr 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    Kingpins...hahahahahahahhaa.
  • by County Location: Tallahassee on Apr 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    Bill Proctor: Here are 2 more recruits to replace hispanic workers. Get those hard working mexicans away from work and give these guys a job. The deserve it because they are kingpins of their community.
      by Anonymous on Apr 19, 2011 at 01:07 PM in reply to County
      Whatever, use anything you can to down Bill Proctor.
        by Marks Brothers on Apr 19, 2011 at 02:42 PM in reply to
        Bill Proctor is a racist based on his public comments. He is also very uninformed of factual information. He is quite rare being able to talk with a foot in his mouth. I do not have to expend any effort to bring him down. He does wonderfully by himself.
        by Ima on Apr 19, 2011 at 04:19 PM in reply to
        Nothing can "up" Bill Proctor, he's as down as they get.
  • by Roz on Apr 19, 2011 at 09:33 AM
    I'll bet their mama is so proud!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 120208214 - wctv.tv/a?a=120208214