Two Arrested For Tampering with Railroad Tracks

By: GCSO Release
By: GCSO Release

[UPDATE] 5-26 11am -

The final suspect in the RR track theft and tampering turned himself in this morning to Inv. Brian Faison of the Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office. Randolph Thomas, Jr. was arrested and charged with grand theft, trespassing and interfering with a railroad system. He was booked in the Gadsden County Jail.

_______________________

May 25, 2011 -

The Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office K-9 and the Gretna Police Department are searching for a second subject after calls came in that someone was tampering with the RR tracks at Cochran and Hardaway Hwy. One subject currently in custody after being tracked inside of a residence. The other is currently on the run.

• by Hafaast Location: nearby on May 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    Are they ragheads, or dot-heads? They should know that tampering with rail traffic, could cost lives! These don't care! get my dogs, and my pitch-fork!
  • by me Location: fla on May 26, 2011 at 10:50 AM
    be glad these rails where not cooper.
      by frolona on May 26, 2011 at 02:23 PM in reply to me
      who is cooper? OH. you meant copper
  • by H;;jD Location: quincy on May 26, 2011 at 09:22 AM
    I know all these sorry guys,,,pure trash,,,just some more of Gadsden Co. find outstand trash..stealing ,,,
      by It's just me on May 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM in reply to H;;jD
      This is for H;;jD. What it Be? If they are roaches, let us know! If they are juveniles, let us know! A juvenile can be a roach, and a roach can be an adult! What it be? You frontin' for a cousin? A younger brother? What it is? A Sister? Got nothing! Nothing!
        by frolona on May 26, 2011 at 02:24 PM in reply to It's just me
        apparently what you do not have is an education!
  • by Rail Traveller on May 26, 2011 at 08:49 AM
    Tie them down to the tracks the next time the train comes through.......Seriously people, this is so dangerous, I guess they didn't care that they might have injured or killed people. They should be tried for attempted murder.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 122660539 - wctv.tv/a?a=122660539