Teens Arrested for Drugs Following Search Warrant in Wakulla County

By: WCSO Release
By: WCSO Release

Crawfordville, Florida - May 30, 2012 -

Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested two teenage boys on narcotics charges following the execution of a search warrant Wednesday, May 30.

Kyle Brandon Burdeshaw, 18, of Crawfordville and a 15-year-old Crawfordville juvenile were arrested for cultivation of marijuana and possession of narcotic equipment and taken to the Wakulla County Jail.

Detectives obtained a search warrant for the Buck Miller Road home in Crawfordville as part of an ongoing investigation into stolen firearms and illegal drug activity.

During the search of the home, detectives located multiple items of drug paraphernalia including smoking pipes, scales and aluminum foil with drug residue. A rifle was also seized and submitted into evidence. Outside the home detectives discovered 14 marijuana plants. The plants ranged in size to 15 inches high.

Detectives are attempting to determine the ownership of the firearm as the investigation continues. Lt. C.L. Morrison, Detective Lorne Whaley and Detective Nick Boutwell investigated.

• by guess who Location: crawfordville on Jun 7, 2012 at 06:58 AM
    This is for mother I do know your son and nephew very very well they are nothing but trouble so I can open my mouth and share my opinon as much as I want and um if you didn't raise your kids this way then why have they been screwing their lives up and by the way if you had a tighter leash on your kid maybe he wouldn't be out here running the streets stealing from people who earn their money and work to pay for and replace what him and his cousin have been stealing face the music honey they aren't what u say they are they aren't nothing but theives,liars,and criminals they won't learn they kept on and kept on until they got into trouble they couldn't get out of looks like they aren't gangsters like they tried to be stop trying to make them seem innocent and like they aren't in the wrong they deserve everything they got and are getting its up to them to want to change and obviously they don't want to..
  • by mother Location: tall on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Thsi is foe guess who. I assure you that i never taught my kids this way of life. I have two jobs so that i can survive. as for the fact i grew up and went to school and gradurate from whs" i know what the deal is. You don't need to open your mouth about anybody up bring unless you know what you are talking about. yes this is my son and my newphew" so unless you know me keep your mouth shut...
  • by guess who Location: crawfordville on Jun 2, 2012 at 08:40 AM
    Ok ok hold on now you say they aren't black you say they can get a job you are even feeling sorry for these losers??? Listen I for one am glad they aren't living in wakulla giving wakulla a bad name these are the kinds of kids who need to be in jail for these kind of crime. No matter the age the race a crime is a crime when you commit a crime you pay the price no on should get special charges because they are 15 or 18. And as far as these friends and families giving them guidance those are the ones who showed them this way of living so don't feel sorry. Wakulla has nothing to do with them being who they are if anything this criminal lifestyle started in tallahassee not wakulla. It drifted down this way. And seriously it doesn't matter the size of the plant. weed is weed so stop acting like because the plant is smaill the charges should too. Personally I am soooo happy they are in jail maybe they will stop thinking they are gangsters and that they can beat the system ha ha ha whatever... Good job wcso...
      by mother on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM in reply to guess who
      This is for guess
      by mother on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM in reply to guess who
      This is for guess who you dont know me or my child so keep your mouth shut. Yes i grew up in wakulla county and graduate from whs and i assure that i did not teach them this way of life.
  • by Dang Location: Crawfordville on May 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM
    Geez, can make a buck anymore. Guess we will just export our local drug business to Columbian Cartels. I thought the idea was to keep the business in the county. Or, if Mr. L gets elected, just bring the title to your property to the sheriffs office and all will be forgiven.
      by Anonymous on May 31, 2012 at 01:17 PM in reply to Dang
      What you said about Mr. L wasn't very nice. I suppose the (no experience) Mr. C would be uncorruptible, right? Don't bet your house on it.
  • by JOHNS MOM Location: Tallahassee on May 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    I feel so sorry for this guy, due to the fact he has Lorne Whaley investigating! Lorne will take what you say and twist it so bad to make anybody look guilty. then if he dont get what he wants he will lie to make things go his way. terrible person!
      by Anonymous on Jun 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM in reply to JOHNS MOM
      Really....he is one of the good guys and you say those things about him. I know for fact he has helped countless, less fortunate people. Since you are Johns mom, is it safe to say John has been to jail for committing crime and you dont like it?
  • by Bolillo Location: Wakulla on May 31, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Hear ye! Hear ye!! Use your Voter's Registration for a "Get out of Jail" free card in Wakulla. Hurry, though, offer expires in early November 2012. Mention you are a registered Republican. The Democrat running can't help you yet.
      by Anonymous on May 31, 2012 at 11:15 AM in reply to Bolillo
      Huh?
  • by Me on May 31, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    Seems to me you are the low life person. You are the one who is on here criticizing people you don't even know.
  • by Brother on May 31, 2012 at 07:22 AM
    I didn't say I guided both of them read correctly next time. You must be from wakulla because you are a saint right. Sorry bout you must be related to the Harvey's or someone else. Do you know any details about the case I think not. Apperantly you had no guideance because you were not taught to keep your throat box closed if you can't say nothing nice. Who are you to tell someone that their guidance is wrong you can give a person guideance but you can't walk the path for them to.
      by Anonymous on May 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM in reply to Brother
      oH NO YOU DEEENT just tell me keeps my throat box close!
  • by Brother on May 31, 2012 at 05:35 AM
    I don't know what you do for a living but he did have a job until they laid him off . Me personally. My guidance is some of the best guidance he got. I promise you that myself I have a wife and kids and a great job. Do you even have kids if you do I hope they get 70 years doing something stupid. It is people like you who I dislike because you can't keep your nose in you own business. Guide your own kids and not someone else's who you probably don't even know.
  • by More of the same on May 31, 2012 at 05:16 AM
    More casualties for the war on drugs. Some boys had some baby pot plants, a bong and a deer rifle - lets make them public enemy #1 and get them entered into the law enforcement machine so it can chew them up. Meanwhile, the people who ruined our economy and stole everyone's 401k money are living the high life on Wall Street and will never face any consequenses. American law anforcement is a joke.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 155725335 - wctv.tv/a?a=155725335