Wakulla Man Arrested After Stolen Motorcycle Investigation

By: WCSO Release
By: WCSO Release

Crawfordville, Florida - May 23, 2012 -

A 37-year-old Crawfordville man was arrested following the execution of a search warrant at a home at 277 Woodville Highway in Crawfordville Tuesday, May 22, according to Sheriff Donnie Crum.

Anthony Devirgil Miller was arrested for possession of a vehicle with altered numbers, vehicle theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cocaine during the investigation.

During more than two months of investigation, Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office detectives determined that stolen property was being stored at the location. A motorcycle, reported stolen by the Florida State University Police Department, was on the property and was seized March 2.

A second motorcycle was observed on the property during the execution of the search warrant on May 22 along with motorcycle parts and spray paint. The stolen motorcycle was spray painted black. A ramp at the rear of the home which allowed a motorcycle or other wheeled vehicles to be introduced inside the home was also observed.

Cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also observed in the home. The stolen motorcycle had an ignition removed and the vehicle identification number was scratched off. The motorcycle was seized as evidence. It had been reported stolen by the Tallahassee Police Department on May 8.

Miller was transported to the Wakulla County Jail without incident. Detectives Nick Boutwell, Rob Giddens and Lorne Whaley investigated.

• by Anonymous Location: sarcasm on May 24, 2012 at 08:33 AM
    another thug off the streets. by the way was he white or black?
  • by Uh Hu! on May 23, 2012 at 06:38 PM
    Call me racist by I guessed the description of the perp before I read or opened the story....just saying
  • by Anonymous on May 23, 2012 at 03:50 PM
    Living up the street.... just objectively speaking about the content of the news. Calling me a moron on that count makes you the moron. Im real glad they got the guy, a good thing and glad you get to rest peacefully tonight and from now on. Incidentally I worked in law enforcement for 22 years and Im far from a moron. And by the way I have some nice stuff which I guard religiously. Relax pal, life is bigger.
  • by Anonymous on May 23, 2012 at 03:16 PM
    I was not aware that there were B/M Wakulla. I guess they are branching out now. It will be easy to spot them. Thats for sure
      by Just Axking on May 24, 2012 at 05:28 AM in reply to
      I am often asked if I had a B/M today when I am un the hospital. Is this to which you refer?
        by Anonymous on May 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM in reply to Just Axking
        ID10T
  • by Kelly Location: Woodville on May 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    This is the same felon who was arrested like 2 months ago for trying to steal stuff out of our yard and break in our home while we were inside! I hope he gets send back to prison because it's not safe for him to be in our community! He was riding a stolen 4-Wheeler and tried to steal a whole trailer full of stuff from our yard but we called the sherriff's office and he was arrested just 2 months ago for the same thing! Send him away!
  • by Frank Location: Tally on May 23, 2012 at 09:15 AM
    This is phenomenal information for sure. Hot searing information. Really, dont these things happen every week or day in law enforcement?... people get arrested, cops find stolen goods in the house. I think Im gonna take a snooze.
      by Living up the street from the Arrested... on May 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM in reply to Frank
      I hope you get that snooze in. And when you wake up, I hope all of your crappy stuff is still at your residence. Moron...
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 153105725 - wctv.tv/a?a=153105725