|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Tallahassee's Red Light Camera Program Ending
- Tallahassee's Red Light Camera Program is coming to an end.
Tolls on Florida's Turnpike to Rise Slightly July 1
- It will soon cost a little more to travel on Florida's Turnpike and other state-operated toll roads.
FHP Seeking Public's Help in Finding Driver Involved in Fatal Hit and Run
- The Florida Highway Patrol is seeking the public's assistance in locating a hit and run driver who was involved in a fatal crash on June 11.
Temporary Lane Closures on Crawfordville Highway Monday
- Crawfordville Highway in Wakulla County will see temporary lane closures between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday.
Routine Bridge Work Planned on I-10 in Jefferson County
- Routine maintenance work will occur on I-10 in Jefferson County starting Tuesday, June 16.
Car Cleared from Scene of Crash Near Capital Circle NE, I-10 Ramp
- The scene of an accident is clear and traffic is back to normal after a morning accident on Capital Circle NE near the I-10 on-ramp.
Lane Closures on Mahan Drive Beginning June 14
- Motorists will encounter lane closures on Mahan Drive from Magnolia Drive to Capital Circle in Leon County, beginning Sunday, June 14.
TPD Conducting Sobriety Checkpoint Friday Night
- The Tallahassee Police Department will be conducting a safety and sobriety checkpoint Friday evening into Saturday morning.
FHP Identifies Victims of Fatal Accident in Jefferson County
- Florida Highway Patrol has released more information on an I-10 crash that killed three on Wednesday in Jefferson County.
Routine Inspections on Area Bridges
- Routine bridge inspections will take place on bridges in Gadsden, Jefferson, Wakulla and Gulf counties starting Monday, June 15.
TPD Releases More Information on Fatal Car Crash
- Tallahassee police have released more information on a car accident that killed a local student.
Routine Maintenance Work Being Done on Area Bridges Next Week
- Routine bridge maintenance work will take place on the eastbound I-10 Apalachicola River bridge Sunday, June 7 through Wednesday, June 10 from mile marker (MM) 160 to MM 161 in Gadsden County.
Upcoming Road Closures in Tallahassee
- Drivers in Tallahassee may experience road closures due to construction starting Friday, June 5.
Trees Down on I-10 (PHOTOS)
- There is a tree down in the road on I-10 eastbound before exit 241, and another tree down on the shoulder on I-10 eastbound before exit 246.
Fatalities, Crashes, and Citations over Memorial Day Weekend
- Law Enforcement officers in Florida and Georgia were in full force over the Memorial Day Holiday weekend. Troopers say their efforts yielded hundreds of tickets. Unfortunately, it yielded several death investigations on the road, as well.
Lane Restriction Scheduled for I-10 in Jefferson County
- Eastbound traffic on I-10 at the CSX rail road overpass bridge at mile marker 221 in Jefferson County will encounter intermittent lane restrictions Wednesday.
Routine Maintenance on Area Bridges
- Routine bridge maintenance work will take place on bridges in Franklin and Gulf counties Monday, June 1 through Wednesday, June 3.
Memorial Day Closures and Service Changes
- List of Memorial Day closures and service changes in North Florida and South Georgia. List is subject to change.
Wahnish Way/Railroad Ave at FAMU Way Temporarily Closed
- The portion of Wahnish Way/Railroad Avenue located near FAMU Way is closed for the remainder of today through tomorrow.
Tallahassee Police Reminding Local Motorists to "Click It Or Ticket"
- Tallahassee police are reminding motorists to "Click it or Ticket" as part of a national seat belt enforcement campaign.
More Live Traffic Updates