|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
City Of Valdosta Makes Road Repairs In Coming Weeks
- The City of Valdosta will make road repairs in high traffic areas of the city in the coming weeks.
Lane Closure Scheduled For Tomorrow In Dougherty County, GA
- Jefferson Street southbound from mile marker 14 to 13.7.
City Of Valdosta To Make Repairs on N. Forrest Street
- The City of Valdosta will make road repairs to N. Forrest Street, between Inner Perimeter Road and Northside Drive, during the week of April 7.
Tifton Display To Mark Work Zone Safety Week April 7-11
- The Georgia Department of Transportation’s southwest area will observe Work Zone Safety Week April 7-11 with a display outside the Tifton district office.
Wakulla County Announces Temporary Road Closure
- Please be advised beginning Monday, April 7, 2014, Surf Road/C.R. 372 from Hwy. 319 in Sopchoppy and 1.8 miles south will be closed for approximately 21 days for construction improvements at Buckhorn Creek.
AAA Warns Drivers To Avoid Distractions While Behind The Wheel
- In recognition of Distracted Driving Awareness Month, AAA is warning drivers to avoid any activities that divert attention from the primary driving task.
Car Crashes Into Outdoor Seating Area [GALLERY]
- An older woman was on her way to a 2pm doctor's appointment when the brakes went out in her SUV.
Night Resurfacing To Begin On US 82 In Dougherty County
- Night resurfacing is scheduled to begin this weekend on the second part of a three-phase resurfacing project that began in February.
City Of Tallahassee Breaks Ground On FAMU Way Project [GALLERY]
- The groundbreaking ceremony officially kicked off construction for the FAMU Way Extension Project.
Six States Partnering For Traffic Safety On I-75
- The Florida Highway Patrol and Georgia State Patrol are hosting a press conference in order to introduce the public to a multi-state enforcement effort called “Staying Alive on 75.”
U.S. 90 Lane Closures Between Midway And Quincy
- Temporary lane closures will occur Monday, March 24, in the east and westbound lanes of U.S. 90 between Midway and Quincy as workers unload bridge beams at Little River and Hurricane Creek. Drivers can expect fifteen minute delays while beams are unloaded.
Motorcycle and Car Collide Head-On in Tallahassee [GALLERY]
- TPD has issued an "all-clear" and opened up all roadways affected by this accident.
Thomasville Road School Bus Crash [GALLERY]
- Traffic may be running slower than usual this afternoon on Thomasville Rd. around Woodbine Ave. following a school bus crash.
Construction Begins On Sidewalk Extension Project In Monticello
- The City of Monticello recently awarded Hale Contracting, Inc., a $281,188.30 construction contract to extend sidewalk on US 90 from Holly Road to Willow Street.
U.S. 90 Lane Closures Continue In Gadsden County
- The westbound outside lane of U.S. 90 from New Bethel AME Church to Hilltop Drive in Gadsden County will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 to allow trucks to enter and exit the Quincy Bypass project site.
Wakulla County Announces Bridge/Road Closure
- Please be advised the Lost Creek Bridge on Bostic Pelt Road will temporarily be closed for approximately 30 days beginning Monday, March 10, 2014 due to construction.
Hazardous Tree To Be Removed On Jerry Jones In Valdosta
- On Sunday, March 2, the City of Valdosta will remove a hazardous tree in the right-of-way on Jerry Jones Drive.
Downtown Tallahassee Parking Update
- A large, statewide, YMCA Youth Legislature event will be held at the Capitol this Thursday – Saturday (February 20-22, 2014).
Pavement Testing On U.S. 319 In Wakulla County
- A Florida Department of Transportation crew will perform evaluations on the roadway. Lane closures will remain in effect from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
One-Day Intersection Closure At Meridian And Bradford
- This Saturday, Feb. 22, the intersection of Meridian Road & Bradford Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
More Live Traffic Updates