|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Fatal Accident at Tharpe and San Luis [SLIDE SHOW]
2 mins ago
- A woman is dead after a car crash on Tharpe Street in Tallahassee early this morning.
FHP: 100 Deadliest Days on Florida Roadways
- There are more fatal accidents during the 100 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day than any other time of the year.
Vehicle Rolls, Ejects Driver; Semi Hits Driver in Apalachee Pkwy Accident
- 32 year old William Powell Jr. was killed in the accident.
Car Fire on North Monroe Street
- Tallahassee Fire officials and paramedics responded soon after.
Suspects Identified in Midway High Speed Chase
- Police tried to initiate a traffic stop, but the vehicle increased speed attempting to run into an officer.
FHP Searching For Driver Who Abandoned Critically Injured Passenger
- Troopers say the unknown driver then ran, leaving the passenger, 21 year old Logan Wortwick, in the vehicle with serious injuries.
Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- The Leon County Sheriff's Office, EMS, and Tallahassee Fire Department are investigating the scene.
Feds Recommend Tougher Drunk Driving Threshold
- The National Transportation Safety Board said states should shrink the standard from the current .08 blood alcohol content to .05.
Downed Cable Line Impacts Midtown Traffic
- Traffic has been impacted, but both lanes are moving.
Study: Half of Teen Drivers Text Behind Wheel
- In a large national survey, nearly half of all respondents 16 years or older admitted to having texted while driving behind the wheel.
Bus Fire on I-10
- A vehicle fire has been reported on I-10 Eastbound near US 19.
Neighborhood Nightmare or Necessity?
- Many cars have to drive down the detour on Killarney Plaza Way for their evening commute.
Road Closures and Traffic Alerts: May 8, 2013
- Road closures and traffic alerts in Leon County for May 8th.
Rollover Accident on Capital Circle Southeast [SLIDE SHOW]
- The incident left one car on it's side in the middle of the intersection at Merchants Row Boulevard, in the Southwood area.
Night Rider: StarMetro to Increase Evening Service
- Starting today, many customers using StarMetro can look forward to more service in the evenings.
FDOT Posts Weight Restriction on Bridge; Cites Deterioration
- FDOT inspectors found a few components of the bridge had significant deterioration, which affects the bridge’s load-carrying capability.
Westbound Gaines Street Closed Sunday
- Detour signs will be in place to direct motorists around the closure.
Vehicle Crash on Mahan Drive
- Both lanes of Mahan Drive are now open.
Woman in Serious Condition After Flipping Car on Thomasville Road [SLIDE SHOW]
- A single car accident sends a woman to the hospital this evening with serious injuries.
Deerlake Middle Teacher Killed in Early Morning Bus vs. Car Crash [SLIDE SHOW]
- Abby Fishburn, the Lakeland woman who died in a fatal crash with a bus this morning was a teacher at Deerlake Middle School.
More Live Traffic Updates