|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Hazardous Tree To Be Removed On Jerry Jones In Valdosta
- On Sunday, March 2, the City of Valdosta will remove a hazardous tree in the right-of-way on Jerry Jones Drive.
Downtown Tallahassee Parking Update
- A large, statewide, YMCA Youth Legislature event will be held at the Capitol this Thursday – Saturday (February 20-22, 2014).
Portion Of FAMU Way To Be Temporarily Closed Next Week
- Beginning Wednesday, Feb. 26, the City of Tallahassee’s Electric Utility will be installing duct banks for electric and gas lines along a portion of FAMU Way.
Pavement Testing On U.S. 319 In Wakulla County
- A Florida Department of Transportation crew will perform evaluations on the roadway. Lane closures will remain in effect from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
One-Day Intersection Closure At Meridian And Bradford
- This Saturday, Feb. 22, the intersection of Meridian Road & Bradford Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Routine Maintenance Work On Leon County Bridges
- A Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) contractor will perform routine maintenance work on various Leon County bridges Sunday, Feb. 16 through Tuesday, Feb. 25 on the listed days at the following locations.
Construction Will Open New Travel Pattern [GALLERY]
- The work will open up north/south travel from Stadium Drive onto Lake Bradford Road (and vice versa) that is not currently available.
I-10 Bridge Maintenance Work Scheduled
- FDOT bridge maintenance crews will perform routine bridge maintenance work on I-10 structures in Gadsden County, Monday, Feb. 10 through Saturday, Feb. 15.
Car Suspensions Rejoice, Smoother Drives Ahead
- Old Bainbridge Road to Close for Two Days
Construction Ends On State Road 20 In Tallahassee
- The project included resurfacing the existing roadway, drainage improvements, and the replacement of a traffic signal at Aenon Church Road.
Lane Closures Scheduled For Monroe, Carolina Streets
- Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures near the Monroe Street crosswalks from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
FDOT Reminds Drivers To Use Caution While Driving In Fog
- Weather forecasts continue to project dense and patchy fog across Northwest Florida.
Lane Closures Scheduled Tonight In Tallahassee
- There will be intermittent lane closures near the intersection of Capital Circle NW/SW and State Road 20 on Monday, February 3.
Traffic Shift Begins Tuesday On U.S. 319 At Crum Road
- Southbound traffic on U.S. 319 will merge and will be shifted to a lane on the northbound side of the highway. The southbound lanes will be closed to traffic.
FHP Announces Reopening Of Another Segment Of I-10
- I-10 is now open.
GDOT Continues To Treat Ice On Roadways And Bridges
- Georgia Department of Transportation crews were out Thursday morning treating patches of ice on roadways and bridges and will continue to monitor conditions.
No Serious Injuries Reported From Thomasville Road Accident
- Several people had to be hospitalized after a four-car collision on Thomasville Road in Tallahassee tonight.
Two Pedestrians Struck at Capital Circle NE and Miccosukee Rd.
- Both pedestrians sustained injuries in the crash and were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Vehicle Overturned At Thomasville Rd. and I-10, Traffic Stalled [GALLERY]
- According to the Florida Highway Patrol, a two-vehicle crash has occurred at the intersection of Thomasville Road and I-10.
Norfolk Southern Will Make Four Crossing Repairs In Valdosta City Limits
- Norfolk Southern will make repairs to four crossings along their route in the city limits, on Thursday, Dec. 12: Gil Harbin Industrial Boulevard, Tucker Road, Smith Avenue and Old Clyattville Road.
More Live Traffic Updates