|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Work Begins on Lonnbladh Road Wednesday
- City officials say the second phase of the Lonnbladh Road Improvement Project is set to begin Wednesday.
Tallahassee Talks Roundabouts
- In the past year, several roundabouts have been built in the city. However, many residents say they see them as headaches rather than helpers.
Troopers: Greyhound Bus Catches Fire in Florida Panhandle
- The Florida Highway Patrol says a Greyhound bus caught fire as it traveled west near Milton in the Florida Panhandle.
Man Killed in Valdosta Accident
- A Valdosta man was killed in an accident at the intersection of Lankford Drive and St. Augustine Road Wednesday.
Weekend Utility Work Extended Into Work Week
- Utility work scheduled to be completed in south Tallahassee over the weekend will carry into the week.
AAA: 41.9 Million Americans Will Travel for July 4th Weekend
- AAA projects 41.9 million Americans will journey 50 miles or more from home this Independence Day, the most since 2007.
Troopers: Man Killed After Jumping in Front of Truck on I-75
- The Florida Highway Patrol says a man died after walking into traffic on Interstate 75 near Fort Myers.
One Hospitalized in Accident on County Road 12
- One person is hospitalized following an accident on County Road 12 in northern Leon County.
TPD Investigating Fatal Crash Involving Bicycle
- The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating a fatal crash that occurred Monday night.
Tallahassee's Red Light Camera Program Ending
- Tallahassee's Red Light Camera Program is coming to an end.
Tolls on Florida's Turnpike to Rise Slightly July 1
- It will soon cost a little more to travel on Florida's Turnpike and other state-operated toll roads.
FHP Seeking Public's Help in Finding Driver Involved in Fatal Hit and Run
- The Florida Highway Patrol is seeking the public's assistance in locating a hit and run driver who was involved in a fatal crash on June 11.
Temporary Lane Closures on Crawfordville Highway Monday
- Crawfordville Highway in Wakulla County will see temporary lane closures between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday.
Routine Bridge Work Planned on I-10 in Jefferson County
- Routine maintenance work will occur on I-10 in Jefferson County starting Tuesday, June 16.
Car Cleared from Scene of Crash Near Capital Circle NE, I-10 Ramp
- The scene of an accident is clear and traffic is back to normal after a morning accident on Capital Circle NE near the I-10 on-ramp.
Lane Closures on Mahan Drive Beginning June 14
- Motorists will encounter lane closures on Mahan Drive from Magnolia Drive to Capital Circle in Leon County, beginning Sunday, June 14.
TPD Conducting Sobriety Checkpoint Friday Night
- The Tallahassee Police Department will be conducting a safety and sobriety checkpoint Friday evening into Saturday morning.
FHP Identifies Victims of Fatal Accident in Jefferson County
- Florida Highway Patrol has released more information on an I-10 crash that killed three on Wednesday in Jefferson County.
Routine Inspections on Area Bridges
- Routine bridge inspections will take place on bridges in Gadsden, Jefferson, Wakulla and Gulf counties starting Monday, June 15.
TPD Releases More Information on Fatal Car Crash
- Tallahassee police have released more information on a car accident that killed a local student.
More Live Traffic Updates