|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Construction Begins On Sidewalk Extension Project In Monticello
- The City of Monticello recently awarded Hale Contracting, Inc., a $281,188.30 construction contract to extend sidewalk on US 90 from Holly Road to Willow Street.
U.S. 90 Lane Closures Continue In Gadsden County
- The westbound outside lane of U.S. 90 from New Bethel AME Church to Hilltop Drive in Gadsden County will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 to allow trucks to enter and exit the Quincy Bypass project site.
Wakulla County Announces Bridge/Road Closure
- Please be advised the Lost Creek Bridge on Bostic Pelt Road will temporarily be closed for approximately 30 days beginning Monday, March 10, 2014 due to construction.
Hazardous Tree To Be Removed On Jerry Jones In Valdosta
- On Sunday, March 2, the City of Valdosta will remove a hazardous tree in the right-of-way on Jerry Jones Drive.
Downtown Tallahassee Parking Update
- A large, statewide, YMCA Youth Legislature event will be held at the Capitol this Thursday – Saturday (February 20-22, 2014).
Portion Of FAMU Way To Be Temporarily Closed Next Week
- Beginning Wednesday, Feb. 26, the City of Tallahassee’s Electric Utility will be installing duct banks for electric and gas lines along a portion of FAMU Way.
Pavement Testing On U.S. 319 In Wakulla County
- A Florida Department of Transportation crew will perform evaluations on the roadway. Lane closures will remain in effect from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
One-Day Intersection Closure At Meridian And Bradford
- This Saturday, Feb. 22, the intersection of Meridian Road & Bradford Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Routine Maintenance Work On Leon County Bridges
- A Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) contractor will perform routine maintenance work on various Leon County bridges Sunday, Feb. 16 through Tuesday, Feb. 25 on the listed days at the following locations.
Construction Will Open New Travel Pattern [GALLERY]
- The work will open up north/south travel from Stadium Drive onto Lake Bradford Road (and vice versa) that is not currently available.
I-10 Bridge Maintenance Work Scheduled
- FDOT bridge maintenance crews will perform routine bridge maintenance work on I-10 structures in Gadsden County, Monday, Feb. 10 through Saturday, Feb. 15.
Car Suspensions Rejoice, Smoother Drives Ahead
- Old Bainbridge Road to Close for Two Days
Construction Ends On State Road 20 In Tallahassee
- The project included resurfacing the existing roadway, drainage improvements, and the replacement of a traffic signal at Aenon Church Road.
Lane Closures Scheduled For Monroe, Carolina Streets
- Drivers can expect intermittent lane closures near the Monroe Street crosswalks from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
FDOT Reminds Drivers To Use Caution While Driving In Fog
- Weather forecasts continue to project dense and patchy fog across Northwest Florida.
Lane Closures Scheduled Tonight In Tallahassee
- There will be intermittent lane closures near the intersection of Capital Circle NW/SW and State Road 20 on Monday, February 3.
Traffic Shift Begins Tuesday On U.S. 319 At Crum Road
- Southbound traffic on U.S. 319 will merge and will be shifted to a lane on the northbound side of the highway. The southbound lanes will be closed to traffic.
FHP Announces Reopening Of Another Segment Of I-10
- I-10 is now open.
GDOT Continues To Treat Ice On Roadways And Bridges
- Georgia Department of Transportation crews were out Thursday morning treating patches of ice on roadways and bridges and will continue to monitor conditions.
No Serious Injuries Reported From Thomasville Road Accident
- Several people had to be hospitalized after a four-car collision on Thomasville Road in Tallahassee tonight.
More Live Traffic Updates