|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
GA DOT Summer Highway Construction Ramps Up
Posted: 11:58 AM
- Yes, once again it is the Georgia Department of Transportation’s summer construction season.
Slow Drivers: Move Over For New Law
- A new law signed by Governor Scott says the left lane on highways should be reserved for faster drivers within the speed limit.
FHP Warns Drivers As Severe Weather Approaches
- As Tropical Storm Andrea approaches our area, The Florida Highway Patrol would like to remind drivers on some of the risks of driving in severe weather.
New Rules For Vanity Plates In Georgia
- State officials on Wednesday would not address specific examples of words that would pass or fail under the new rules.
Railroad Bridge Repairs To Cause Overnight Lane Closures On U.S. 90
- Emergency repairs to the CSX railroad bridge spanning U.S. 90 (State Road 10) east of Blountstown Highway (State Road 20) will result overnight closures of westbound U.S. 90 from Tuesday, June 4 to Wednesday, June 12.
Crash In Front Of Fort Braden Community Center [SLIDE SHOW]
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office and Tallahassee Fire Department are at the scene of a 4 car crash in front of the Fort Braden Community Center.
Semi Truck Fire Shuts Down I-10 Westbound Lanes
- Westbound lanes in the area were back open by 1am.
Traffic Pacing Operation On I-10 Near Mahan Drive
- Next week, the City of Tallahassee will be installing overhead electric lines across Interstate-10 near Mahan Drive.
Sobriety Checkpoints In Tallahassee
- Chapel Drive and West Gaines Street to see sobriety checkpoints tonight.
Crash In Stolen Car Sends Three to Hospital, One To Jail [SLIDE SHOW]
- At 2:54 am, on May 30, 2013, a Leon County Deputy located a stolen 2012 Toyota Camry near the intersection of Woodward Street and Tennessee Street.
Thomasville Fatal Accident [SLIDE SHOW]
- One person was killed in an accident Wednesday between two pickup trucks in Thomasville.
Resurfacing of U.S. 90 in Madison County begins
- Improvements to six miles of U.S. 90 in Madison County from the Jefferson County line to U.S 221 in Greenville will begin June 3.
By Land or Air: Memorial Day Travel
- Whatever your mode of transportation, it's a good idea to be prepared for longer lines and traffic.
"Click It or Ticket" Seatbelt Enforcement Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Police officers will be paying special attention to enforcing Florida's seatbelt law over the Memorial Day weekend and beyond.
Crosswalk Work in Tallahassee
- Drivers traveling near Georgia Street and Monroe Street in Tallahassee will encounter temporary lane closures Tuesday, May 28 while construction crews install patterned street brick at each crosswalk. Lane closures will remain in effect from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m.
Lane Closures on I-10 Apalachicola River Bridge
- A routine bridge inspection on the I-10 Apalachicola River Bridge near milemarker 161 is scheduled for Tuesday, May 28. Westbound traffic will encounter lane restrictions between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Name Released in Early Morning Fatal Tharpe Street Accident
- A woman is dead after a car crash on Tharpe Street in Tallahassee early this morning.
FHP: 100 Deadliest Days on Florida Roadways
- There are more fatal accidents during the 100 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day than any other time of the year.
Vehicle Rolls, Ejects Driver; Semi Hits Driver in Apalachee Pkwy Accident
- 32 year old William Powell Jr. was killed in the accident.
Car Fire on North Monroe Street
- Tallahassee Fire officials and paramedics responded soon after.
More Live Traffic Updates