SUV Pulling UHAUL Trailer Rolls Over on I-10

By: Eyewitness News
By: Eyewitness News

October 27, 2011 -

An SUV pulling UHAUL trailer rolls over on I-10. The incident happened less than a mile away from the rest stop near Exit 194 in Leon County.

The Florida Highway Patrol responded to the scene just before 10:00 this morning.

The driver was not injured, but Leon County EMS showed-up on scene just to make sure everything was okay.

No word yet on what caused the rollover.

• by cat Skeers Location: pennsylvania on Nov 11, 2011 at 02:57 PM
    Should have gone with Penske they have strict safety requirements ,this would never have happened.
  • by US Soldier on Oct 28, 2011 at 04:25 AM
    I agree that speed may been a contributing factor. I know that the speed limit is 55 when driving a U-Haul and it has to be loaded heavy in the front and lighter in the back. I am truly glad there weren't any injuries.
  • by Steve Location: Not in Marietta on Oct 27, 2011 at 04:06 PM
    That's not the half of it Elaine! The Aurora in the south, that thing with Wisconsin and Oklahoma, that happened Saturday, and the thingee on the fender that says 'don't go over 45mph.' Dodged a bullet there...
  • by Reynaldo on Oct 27, 2011 at 03:47 PM
    There's one thing that causes this type of rollover - SPEED.
  • by Elaine Location: Tallahassee Fl on Oct 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    I guess bad luck does come in threes, 1st the star metro bus gets stolen, 2nd there was a double homicide and now this all with in the same week. Anyway I sure hope that the driver is ok.
  • by Tragic Location: A Pace on Oct 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    Wow, this is sad! a mean tragic! hope all is well to this person
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 132714443 - wctv.tv/a?a=132714443