Log Truck Overturns in Gadsden County

By: Eyewitness News Email
By: Eyewitness News Email

A semi-truck carrying logs crashed earlier this afternoon (2/28) on North Madison street in Gadsden County. At least 3 cars were involved in the crash, however no injuries were reported. There are logs still strewn across three yards in the area, and broken glass on the road from the cars.

The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.

Stay with WCTV.tv for update.

• by 2 BLESSED (Earnestine) Location: Tampa on Mar 1, 2011 at 09:09 PM
    In all things give praise. I'm thankful that my family, friends and the driver are all ok. This could have had a different ending. Thank God!!!
  • by Delvin P. Location: Quincy, FLorida on Mar 1, 2011 at 09:06 AM
    I'm Personally glad the truck didnt injure anyone and I know it was nothing but God because it overturned in my Grandma's yard and destroyed her car. But even with that My God Is STILL AWESOME!!
  • by Y.E.Y. Location: Quincy on Feb 28, 2011 at 09:18 PM
    I am so grateful that the truck didn't flip over into those houses and kill someone. It could have been worse, so instead of being sarcastic give God some praise.
  • by Homer Location: Tallahassee on Feb 28, 2011 at 03:06 PM
    If god was so wonderful, he'da made the truck get on back to the chipper and never turn over. Also, he coulda turned all those logs into Rice Krispie Crunchies, so at least the cops coulda hadda snack. I think god has a weird sense of humor.
  • by dee Location: quincy on Feb 28, 2011 at 01:49 PM
    Thank God..No one was Injured...People need to slow down when coming around that curve it is so dangerous there and you never know if someone is parked on the street or not SLOW DOWN!!!!!
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2011 at 01:47 PM
    I am starting to wonder about these log trucks. I had one the other morning on my tail when it was time to stop I seen him in my rear view mirror sliding all over the place. My advive is stay as far away from them as you can.
  • by jeff on Feb 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM
    North Madison street is in the City Limits of Quincy..
  • by Thankful Location: Tallahassee on Feb 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM
    Thank God no one lost their lives! God is so wonderful! Praises be unto Him!
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 117085933 - wctv.tv/a?a=117085933