|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Hahira Getting New GDOT Traffic Signal For Easier, Safer Left Turns
Posted: 10:05 AM
- Georgia Department of Transportation traffic signal technicians plan to install a new signal Wednesday at U.S. 41/state Route 7 and SR 122 in Hahira that will make turning easier and safer.
Pavement Survey on I-10 and Stormwater Repairs on U.S. 90
- Pavement survey on I-10 in Jefferson County and stormwater facility repairs begin on U.S. 90 in Chattahoochee.
Road Closure on Eager Road in Valdosta
- The City of Valdosta’s Engineering Department is continuing work on Eager Road to complete base repairs.
Car Crashes, Falls 12 Feet Over Wall, Lands Upside Down in Parking Lot
- An accident near the intersection of N. Monroe and Carolina Streets has left one car overturned in a credit union parking lot.
Orange Ave Bridge Construction Complete
- The Florida Department of Transportation has completed construction of the State Road 373 (Orange Avenue) bridge over the St. Marks Trail in Tallahassee today and has opened the road to traffic.
Study Leads to Speed Limit Increase on U.S. 84/SR 38
- If you’ve traveled on U.S. 84/state Route 38 between Thomasville and Bainbridge recently you might have noticed the speed limit signs now read 65 instead of 55.
Pensacola's Scenic Highway Reopens after Flooding
- The final portion of Pensacola's Scenic Highway is now open to traffic more than two months after heavy rain washed away parts of road.
Traffic Moves to Temporary Structure on State Road 20 over Gum Creek
- State Road 20 (Blountstown Highway) motorists traveling across the Gum Creek Bridge will encounter a traffic pattern change on Wednesday, July 16 at 1 p.m. EDT.
Plane to be Moved on Georgia Highway, Prompting Closures
- Military officials say parts of Georgia State Route 247 in central Georgia will be temporarily closed as a C-130 airplane is moved.
Portion of Meridian Road to be Closed July 12
- This Saturday, July 12, Meridian Road will be closed between Desoto Street and Seventh Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
FDOT Suspends Construction for Independence Holiday
- The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Three office is suspending highway construction projects on major roadways across Northwest Florida.
Law Enforcement in Six States to Focus on Move Over Law
- The Florida Highway Patrol will join law enforcement agencies in five other states over the next three days to promote the Move Over law along Interstate 75, as well as other safety measures.
US 90 Lane Closures Continue in Gadsden County
- The westbound outside lane of U.S. 90 from New Bethel AME Church to Hilltop Drive in Gadsden County will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, June 30 through Thursday, July 3 to allow trucks to enter and exit the Quincy Bypass project site.
FHP Conducting Special Detail along I-10
- The Florida Highway Patrol is conducting a special detail along the state's western stretch of Interstate 10.
Upcoming Lane Closure on State Road 65 near Eastpoint
- Drivers traveling State Road 65 ten miles north of U.S. 98 in Eastpoint will encounter lane closures Tuesday, July 1 as construction crews replace the railroad crossing.
Old Bainbridge Road to Close for Two Nights Next Week
- Old Bainbridge Road to Close for Two Nights Next Week.
Truck Driver Killed in Valdosta Rollover Accident
- Authorities say a tractor trailer rolled over an embankment, killing the driver.
Orange Avenue Traffic Detour Begins June 2
- The Florida Department of Transportation is constructing a new bridge on State Road (S.R.) 373 (Orange Avenue) in Tallahassee.
U.S. 90 Lane Closures Continue In Gadsden County
- The westbound outside lane of U.S. 90 from New Bethel AME Church to Hilltop Drive in Gadsden County will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, May 19 through Saturday, May 24 to allow trucks to enter and exit the Quincy Bypass project site.
Street Renamed in Honor of TPD Officer Killed in Duty
- The road leading to Lake Ella on the Meridian Road end is now named after SGT Dale Green.
More Live Traffic Updates