|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
Crash on North Meridian Road
- An afternoon crash on the Florida-Georgia line sends two people to the hospital.
Traffic Alert: Road Closures for Downtown GetDown
- Tallahassee police are reminding the public about Friday road closures in downtown Tallahassee due to the Downtown Getdown.
Morning Accident Sends Pregnant Woman to Hospital
- An intersection was closed for nearly an hour and a half this afternoon following an accident that sent one woman to the hospital.
Traffic Alert: Gornto Road Sidewalk Repairs in Valdosta
- The City of Valdosta Engineering Department will begin sidewalk repairs on Gornto Road between Springhill Drive and Andover Drive on Tuesday, Sept. 2.
FDOT Suspends Construction Activities for Labor Day Weekend
- The Florida Department of Transportation is suspending normal road construction activities on all major roads in Northwest Florida over the Labor Day Weekend.
Georgia Lane Closures to be Lifted for Holiday Weekend
- Georgia transportation officials plan to suspend many construction-related lane closures for the upcoming holiday weekend.
Routine Bridge Inspection on State Road 12 Little River Bridge
- Alternating lane closures will occur in the eastbound lane of State Road 12 in Gadsden County while Florida Department of Transportation crews perform a routine inspection Thursday, Aug 28.
Valdosta Traffic Detoured on Ashley Street Due to Morning Accident
- Traffic is being rerouted this morning on a portion of Ashley Street following an early morning traffic accident which involved a truck striking and breaking a light pole.
FSU to Conduct Sobriety Checkpoints on Thursday
- The FSU Police Department will be conducting two sobriety checkpoints the evening of Thursday, August 28 on the FSU campus as part of its continuing efforts to identify and remove impaired drivers from roadways.
FHP Monitoring Hamilton Co. Roads During Prescribed Burn
- The Florida Highway Patrol is monitoring U.S. 41 and County Road 135 in Hamilton County for smoke/fog visibility issues resulting from a 34 acre controlled burn within Big Shoals State Park.
Gov. Scott Announces $806.7 Million for Six Transportation Projects
- Today, Governor Rick Scott announced the advancement of more than $806 million for six major transportation projects throughout the state.
City of Valdosta to Install Water Valves on S. Troup St.
- The City of Valdosta Utilities Department will install water valves on S. Troup Street between East Hill Avenue and Griffin Avenue, beginning Tuesday, August 19, at 8 a.m.
Victim Identified in Fatal Madison County Accident
- Florida Highway Patrol has identified the woman killed in a morning accident in Madison County.
Traffic Shift Scheduled Wednesday in Valdosta
- Contractors will shift travel lanes within the U.S. 84/State Route 38/West Hill Avenue project Wednesday to allow for construction adjacent to and underneath the new railroad overpass.
Construction Underway on Thomasville Road
- Construction is underway on State Road (S.R.) 61 (Thomasville Road) from Live Oak Plantation Road to Woodbine Drive in Leon County.
Gaines Street Reopened
- The segment of Gaines Street between Lake Bradford Road/Stadium Drive and Railroad Avenue reopen to traffic in time for the evening rush hour on Friday, August 8.
Lake City Police to Conduct Checkpoints Friday Night
- The Lake City Police Department will be conducting DUI/safety checkpoints within the city limits on Friday, August 8, 2014.
Lane Closure on Bradford Road Next Week
- The eastbound lane of Bradford Road will close from the intersection of Meridian Road to approximately 800 feet east of the intersection.
Closure on Eager Road in Valdosta Extended Through August 8
- The City of Valdosta’s Engineering Department has extended the timeline of work on Eager Road to complete base repairs through August 8, 2014.
Upcoming Bridge Repairs on Apalachicola Bay Bridge
- On Friday, Aug. 1, westbound drivers crossing the U.S. 98 Apalachicola Bay Bridge in Eastpoint will encounter temporary delays as crews repair the deck and handrail that was struck by lightning.
More Live Traffic Updates