|Click here for
Tallahassee Red Light Camera list:
Click here for
Tallahassee Camera Locations:
Click here for FHP Traffic Updates:|
|Click here for TPD View:
Live Traffic Updates
I-10 Westbound in Diversion in Madison Co. Begins Tuesday
- All westbound traffic on I-10 at Exit 262 in Madison County is scheduled to be diverted off the interstate onto the ramps to allow repairs to the overpass beginning Tuesday, March 31.
Speed Limit Change on U.S. 90 in Leon County
- Based on the results of a recent speed study, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will decrease the speed limit on State Road 10 (U.S. 90) from Barineau Road to Poplar Road in Tallahassee.
One Vehicle Flipped in Three Car Crash on Thomasville Road
- A three car crash caused slight delays on Thomasville Road this morning but everyone involved escaped injury.
Power Restored Following Afternoon N. Monroe St. Crash
- According to Talquin Electric, all customers have had power restored after a crash this afternoon on North Monroe left thousands without power.
Revamp Sought for Red Light Cameras
- A plan to adjust Florida's red light camera law is moving forward. A House subcommittee approved the bill Tuesday.
Crash Closes North Monroe Street near Lake Ella
- Tallahassee police say a crash has closed North Monroe Street Monday morning, creating headaches for Monday morning commuters.
Drivers Identified in Fatal Crash in Perry
- One person is dead and a second is seriously injured after an accident this morning in Perry.
TPD Focusing on Specific Areas Due to Traffic Crash Data
- Tallahassee police will be ramping up traffic enforcement in specific areas throughout town in response to traffic crash data analysis.
Tallahassee Police Focusing Traffic Enforcement
- In response to traffic crash data analysis, TPD will focus traffic enforcement in designated locations for the period of March 19 - 25, 2015.
Woman Hospitalized in I-10 Crash
- A woman was hospitalized following an accident on I-10 in Leon County Wednesday morning.
Georgia DOT Launches New Website
- Beginning today, users of the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) website will experience something new – a redesigned, clear and concise website that is easy to navigate not only on computers, but also on mobile devices.
Early Morning Pile-Up on I-75
- At 2:10 a.m. on Monday morning 4 vehicles were involved in a chain-reaction crash on I-75 in Marion County. That backup caused a second crash involving two semi-trucks and a tanker.
Capital Circle Northwest SW Frontage Road to Open Monday, March 9
- The Capital Circle Northwest SW Frontage Road will be open to traffic beginning Monday, March 9.
5 Hospitalized in Suwannee County Crash
- Five people were hospitalized in an early morning accident on I-10 in Suwannee County on Monday.
Thomasville Road Accident Leaves Driver Trapped in Car
- A car accident on Thomasville Road left one person trapped in their car Thursday morning.
Bridge Maintenance Work on Capital Circle NE over I-10
- Bridge joint repair work will take place in the northbound lanes of U.S. 319 (Capital Circle NE) over I-10 in Leon County, Friday, Feb. 20 through Monday, Feb. 23.
Residents Will Face Closures of W. Pensacola St. Over Next Month
- West Pensacola Street between South Macomb Street and South Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard will be closed while contractors complete water and sewer main improvements. The work is scheduled to begin February 20th.
Lane Closures Scheduled for Tennessee Street
- The inside east and westbound lanes on State Road 10/U.S. 90 (Tennessee Street) between West Brevard Street and North Copeland Street in Leon County will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 29
Routine Bridge Maintenance on I-10 Ochlockonee River Bridge
- Crews will perform a routine bridge inspection on the I-10 Ochlockonee River Bridge located at the Gadsden / Leon County line near milemarker 192. East and westbound lane restrictions will be in effect from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 20
Grady County Residents Facing Road Closures
- Residents in southern Grady Co. may have to find a new route over the next day or two.
More Live Traffic Updates