Updated: 6:39 PM
- Quincy Police say a graffiti problem is a sign of gang activities around Stevens Street. Residents say paint scribbled on street signs and parks isn't the only activity they're worried about. Families say too many homes are being burglarized.
Updated: 6:34 PM
- Citizen For A Better Quincy chairperson Willie Banks today announced his agreement with Quincy City Commissioner Keith Dowdell in requesting the immediate resignation of Interim City Manager Mike Wade.
24 mins ago
- A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.
Posted: 5:33 PM
- In recognition of October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Attorney General Pam Bondi will have the Old Historic Capitol in Tallahassee illuminated in purple on the evening of Wednesday, Oct. 1, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Posted: 5:06 PM
- William Cassidy, 50, of Florence, Indiana, pled guilty today to wire fraud in connection with a scheme to obtain money by operating a private prisoner transportation business under false pretenses.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.