1 lb sliced bacon
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Dash chipotle pepper (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil, then place an oven-safe wire rack on top of the pan. Spray the rack liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, the cinnamon, and the chipotle pepper. Toss them together until spices are mixed
3. Take a strip of bacon and press it into the sugar mixture, then turn it over and coat the other side with sugar.
Place it on the wire rack, then repeat until all of the slices of bacon are covered with sugar on both sides.
4. sprinkle it over the top of the bacon.
5. Bake the bacon in your preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. When it is done, it will be firm and crispy and dark along the edges.
6. Use a Spatula and remove from Rack quickly
7. Let the bacon cool completely, and then enjoy!
*You can also use this on salads, or as breakfast with eggs... Or make it Chocolate Dipped Bacon