1 pound of Cod fish fillets
3 potatoes (bake potato size)
1 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Cumin to taste
1. Grill the fish fillets with salt, cumin and pepper to preferred taste.
2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes; drain any excess water, making sure there is no water left in the bowl.
3. Chop the fish fillets into small pieces.
4. Mix the potatoes with the chopped cilantro, egg and the chopped fish.
5. Using flour for help, form the mixture into small “cakes.”
6. Deep fry the cakes in hot oil until golden brown and crunchy.