Midway Police Department
The City of Midway Police Department in partnership with the Golden Knights Motorcycle Club will host the first ever, “Back to School Supply Drive,” on Saturday, August 3. Citizens of Midway, members of the business community, churches and community leaders are encouraged to bring school supplies for Gadsden County school students to the Midway Police Department.
This school supply drive will collect new school supplies that will be given to local students in need throughout the City of Midway area. The school supplies being collected are:
• Pencils (wooden #2 unsharpened)
• Pens (medium point blue or black)
• Pencil sharpeners (double barrel with canister)
• Erasers (large pink beveled)
• Rulers (12” plastic with inches and centimeters)
• Glue Sticks (0.28 oz, dries clear)
• Filler Paper (100 sheets, wide-ruled)
• Pencil Cases (10” x 5”, zipper, with 3-hole grommets)
• Folders (2 pocket, assorted colors)
• Colored Pencils (12-count package)
• Highlighters (yellow, chisel tip)
• Spiral Notebooks (1 subject, wide-ruled)
• Crayons (24-count box)
• Binders (3-ring,1” – 2”)
WHAT: Back to School Supply Drive
WHEN: 11a.m. until 2p.m.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
WHERE: Midway Fire Department
50 Martin Luther King Blvd
Midway, FL 32343
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.