- It's Tax Day, and who can argue with teaching our high school students to fill out a tax return or balance their checkbook? Apparently, some ranking members of Florida's state house can.
- The Florida House of Representatives today passed CS/CS/SB 188, substituted for CS/CS/HB 195 sponsored by Representative Jake Raburn (R-Lithia), to prevent the collection of certain student-specific data and protect students from identity theft.
- On March 28-30, twenty-one members of the Valdosta High School International Baccalaureate (IB) Class of 2014 took a field trip to St. Joseph’s Peninsula State Park near Port St. Joe on the Gulf of Mexico approximately 30 miles west of Panama City, Florida.
- Due to FCAT testing, Leon County Schools will not hold the Take Your Child to Work Day event on the national date of April 24th. Instead, Leon County Schools will hold this event on May 8, 2014.
- The Valdosta Middle School seventh grade concert band and eight grade symphonic band performed at the annual District 8 Large Group Performance Evaluation on Thursday, March 13, and again on Friday, March 14, 2014.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.