- Coming off a sixth ACC title, Florida State (41-19) looks to ride the momentum into this weekend’s NCAA Tallahassee Regional where the Seminoles serve as host for the 32nd time in school history. FSU welcomes No. 2 College of Charleston (43-13), No. 3 Auburn (35-24) and No. 4 Mercer (35-21).
- Georgia golfer Lee McCoy has been chosen as one of five finalists for the 2015 Division I Jack Nicklaus National Player of the Year Award presented by Barbasol, the Golf Coaches Association of America announced Thursday.
- Florida State and Florida A&M Baseball both look to continue solid seasons this weekend in NCAA tournament regional action. Could we see a cross-town showdown in the NCAA Super Regionals?
- The NCAA announced on Monday, May 25 the field of 64 for the 2015 NCAA Baseball Championship. Florida State earned the automatic bid out of the Atlantic Coast Conference by virtue of winning its sixth league championship this past Sunday in Durham.
- Florida A&M (23-23, 15-9 MEAC) makes its’ first-ever NCAA Tournament appearance as it travels to Gainesville to face Florida (44-16, 19-11 SEC) at McKethan Stadium on Friday, May 29.
- Fourth-seeded Florida State (41-19) captured its sixth ACC championship in school history after downing sixth-seeded NC State (34-21) 6-2 in front of a championship game record crowd of 9,759 Sunday afternoon inside the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.