- For the Lady Blazer basketball program, all eyes are set on November 14th and 15th of 2015. The dates mark the opening weekend for Valdosta State with games both at home and on the road to kick off the start of a brand new season, in which Valdosta State will begin their 41st year of Lady Blazer basketball and will have the opportunity to improve upon last year's first round GSC playoff appearance.
- After a 24-16 win at Wake Forest that moved his team to 4-0 on the season and 2-0 in the ACC, Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher was ready to focus on Saturday night’s primetime match-up with long-time rival Miami.
- Two special teams plays set the tone here Saturday night, as fledgling Savannah State upset Florida A&M, 37-27 in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football contest at T.A. Wright Stadium.
- In a top ten showdown on Saturday afternoon in Valdosta, Ga., in which the No. 9 ranked Valdosta State Blazers debuted a new red uniform, the No. 8 ranked North Alabama Lions scored early and often to claim a 34-12 victory over the Blazers.
- Jake Coker ran the offense to perfection, the defense turned in a dominating performance, and No. 13 Alabama even got a touchdown from its special teams Saturday in a 38-10 rout of No. 8 Georgia that re-established the Crimson Tide as a force in the national race.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.