- Tuesday afternoon was a day of excitement and promise for the football program at Florida A&M University with the announcement of the first members of the new Rattler Football coaching staff.
- Xavier Rathan-Mayes erupted for a career-high 35 points as Florida State took No. 15 North Carolina down to the wire in a 78-74 defeat at the Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill, N.C.
- A hard fought Gulf South Conference battle ended in favor of the North Alabama Lions, as the Valdosta State women's basketball team suffered a 63-50 loss on Saturday night at The Complex.
- J.J. Frazier scored a career-high 37 points -- including perfect 7-for-7 shooting from 3-point range -- to pace Georgia to a 72-66 win over Mississippi State in an SEC basketball game here Saturday afternoon.
- After torrential rain showers delayed the start of the 2015 college baseball season in Tallahassee on Friday, the Florida State baseball team returned to the field Saturday morning for its first official practice under cold yet dry conditions on Mike Martin Field inside Dick Howser Stadium.
- A Josh Lemons jumper from the elbow with 16.2 second remaining propelled Valdosta State to a 67-66 victory over Alabama-Huntsville in Gulf South Conference men's basketball action at The Complex Thursday evening.
- In a game that featured countless back and forth swings, the 17th-ranked Florida State Women’s Basketball team found a way to outlast No. 4 Louisville as it emerged with a 68-63 victory on Thursday evening in front of an inspired crowd at the Donald L. Tucker Center.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.