- For the Lady Blazer basketball program, all eyes are set on November 14th and 15th of 2015. The dates mark the opening weekend for Valdosta State with games both at home and on the road to kick off the start of a brand new season, in which Valdosta State will begin their 41st year of Lady Blazer basketball and will have the opportunity to improve upon last year's first round GSC playoff appearance.
- As the Florida State baseball team completes its second week of fall practice, in preparation for the Garnet & Gold games on Oct. 15-16, Seminoles fans will need to familiarize themselves with 13 newcomers that joined head coach Mike Martin’s program since the close of 2015.
- The pre-trial hearing for De'Andre Johnson, a former Florida State University quarterback accused of punching a woman at a bar over the summer, has been scheduled for December 10th.
- --- Game times for the Georgia Bulldogs' non-conference schedule for the 2015-16 season were set Wednesday after the SEC office announced network television selections for men's basketball.
- Georgia head football coach Mark Richt, along with several players, addressed the media on Tuesday ahead of Saturday’s SEC showdown with South Carolina in Athens. They offered the following comments:
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.