- The 2015 ACC Football Kickoff, the league's version of media days, began Sunday in Pinehurst with coaches and media teeing off Sunday on Pinehurst No. 5 and spending the next three days previewing the 2015 season.
- Georgia sophomore tailback Nick Chubb has been included on the watch list for the Walter Camp National Player of the Year, according to an announcement from the Walter Camp Football Foundation.
- Lorenzo Cain’s star enjoyed another shining moment on Tuesday evening when the former Tallahassee Community College Eagle and current Kansas City Royal helped lead the American League to a 6-3 win over the National League in Major League Baseball’s 2015 All-Star Game in Cincinnati.
- After a successful summer stint with the USA Collegiate National Team, Georgia pitcher Robert Tyler is relaxing in his hometown of Cordele until he returns to the Classic City in the fall.
- A stellar outing at the U.S. Amateur Qualifier at Capital City Club-Crabapple in Woodstock, Ga. this week placed Valdosta State golf's Jake Harpe among the top four finishers and earned the sophomore a spot in the 2015 U.S. Amateur Championship.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.