- Quentin Williams threw for three touchdowns and ran for another on Saturday to help Bethune-Cookman beat Florida A&M 35-14 and earn a share of its fourth straight Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference regular-season championship.
- The 2015 Florida Blue Florida Classic Football game between FAMU and Bethune-Cookman will be televised live nationally on ESPN Classic. starting at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time from the Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
- FAMU Athletic Director Milton Overton, today, announced self-imposed penalties and other sanctions due to the identification of violations of secondary NCAA rules during previous academic years.
- The FAMU Men’s Basketball team dropped its’ first game of the season here Sunday afternoon, falling 81-51 to Southern Illinois University in an opening round game of the early season MTE Basketball Festival.
- The FAMU Rattler Football team came into Saturday’s gridiron clash with nationally-ranked North Carolina A&T with hopes of an upset to continue the upward trend which began two weeks ago at Homecoming.
- The Florida A&M University Women’s Cross Country team won their fourth straight Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference championship here Saturday morning, becoming the third school in league history to do so.
- Nigel Macauley’s 20-yard field goal with 15 seconds left completed a 10-point fourth quarter surge lifting visiting North Carolina Central to a 27-24 win over Florida A&M in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football game at Bragg Memorial Stadium Saturday evening.
- Two special teams plays set the tone here Saturday night, as fledgling Savannah State upset Florida A&M, 37-27 in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football contest at T.A. Wright Stadium.
- The visiting Tennessee State Tigers staged a 23-point scoring surge in the second half to overtake the FAMU Rattler football team for a 30-14 non-conference victory in Bragg Memorial Stadium Saturday night.
- FAMU head football coach Alex Wood and former Rattler and Dallas Cowboy great Nate Newton headline this Tuesday evening’s meeting of The Tallahassee Quarterback Club at The University Center Club at Florida State.
- The FAMU Football team flirted with success in the first quarter here Saturday against the Samford Bulldogs, only to see their fleeting hopes dashed as the home team rallied for a 58-21 non-conference win at Seibert Stadium.
- The Florida A&M Rattlers opened the Coach Alex Wood Era here Saturday with a gutsy effort in their 51-3 loss to the University of South Florida at Raymond James Stadium Saturday night.
- The Florida A&M Rattler Football team capped their second week of preseason training camp Saturday afternoon with a lively scrimmage in the cozy confines of venerable Bragg Memorial Stadium, highlighted by a nifty offensive effort.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.